Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked

I was shaking in the locker room as I got ready for my first game. I was so nervous. Ken and the kids are her and so are Eric and my parents.

"Take deep breaths, kiddo." Kris put a gloved hand on my knee and I forced out a weak smile.

"How are you so calm?" I asked curiously. He laughed.

"I've been doing this longer. It's the same thing youve been doing your whole life though. Just in front of a bunch of people. Hockey is our sport. Do what you usually do. I'll be with you the whole time." I kissed his cheek and ruffled his shoulder length hair.

Someone cleared their throat and I looked up, Eric standing with his eyes narrowed at Kris.

"Hey baby Dani." He greeted me in his weird way without glancing at me.

"Hey loser." I smiled and snapped my fingers in front of Kris' face, where he was glaring. He looked at me.

"Just wanted to wish you good luck." He informed me quietly and I stood up, walked over to him and gave him a giant hug. I was all suited up in my new Penguins uniform. #57.

"I'm so nervous." I fidgeted as I told him. I was borderline panicking.

"Relaxxxxxx." Kris' voice called from behind me and I spun around, coming face to face with him. He stole a chaste kiss on my lips and I felt a blush paint itself along my cheeks, knowing Eric and some of the guys saw. Well, I could care less about the team seeing, it was just awkard having your big brother watching you kiss a guy. I wished Eric was home that night, not Jordan. Eric wouldve helped. Eric wouldve cared.

I turned back towards Eric, still blushing. Kris kissed the back of my neck as I looked at my brother.

Eric looked pissed but hid it well, forcing out a smirk. He kissed my cheek and clapped Kris' shoulder, a little harder than necessary. He walked out of the locker room shooting one last glare at Kris.

I let out a loud laugh when he was gone. Kris laughed too. Everyone put on their helmets and I took one last deep breath as I glided onto the ice, Kris' right beside me. It wasnt until now that I realized that Eric didnt even acknowledge Jordan. Not even a glance.

$-+$-+$-+$-+

"What the fuck, Danielle?" Jordan hissed at me after he didnt catch the near perfect pass I sent his way.

"Since when is it my fucking fault you suck and catch a fucking pass!?" I bit out as we got in eachothers faces. The refs were preoccupied with giving Matt Cooke a penalty. That guy was always in the box.

"Oh, thats cute,sis." He sneered and I felt his hot breath on my face. "You wish you were as good as I am--" I cut him off.

"Jordan, you're an egomaniac! You are a bastard of a man--" I poked his chest as he interrupted me.

"And youre a whore of a woman! You probably seduced every guy in Thunder Bay! Your children deserve a good mother--" Thats where I lost it. I've done everything in my power to make those angels happy and healthy. He has no right to call me a bad mother or a whore. We attracted a shit load of attention and were now on the jumbotron. I couldnt stop what happened next. It was like some ugly part of me took me over. I lost to the demons I had spent the last 3 and a half years battling.

"YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE!" I screamed at him, angry tears blurring my vision. "EVER HEARD OF RAPE!?" I yelled again and punched him as hard as I could, connecting with his jaw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dissapointed with feedback! Tell me what you think.

Possibly last update for a while. Super dissapointed!

--K