Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

Weakness

"Jack! How have you been?" My older brother stood up and gave him a bro hug. My hands were trembling and I instantly felt nauseous. I doubt it was from the alcohol.

"I've been good. Work has been busy lately. I'm here on a business trip and snuck in to see you. I heard the Pens were here." He smiled and scanned our little circle, his eyes stopping on me. My breath hitched and I was sure the color drained from my face.

Jack Urso was an attractive man, apparently most girls in Thunder Bay thought so. All I saw was a monster with dark hair. A man who robbed me of my teen years. I felt like he killed me but I was never released by death. He ruined me.

"Hello, Danielle. How are you?" He asked as he sat down next to Jordan. So casual. Like he never raped me. Like he never hurt me.

Flashback:

"Danielle, can you get me another beer? and some for the guys?" Jordan called from the living room. I sighed, hating having his friends over. All they ever did was get hammered and trash the place.

I grabbed 7 beers for his friends and him. I just wanted to go and meet my boyfriend by the lake but I had to wait until Jordan was too drunk to realize I was gone.

"Here." I put them down on the coffee table and walked out of the room, not glancing at his dumb friends. Every single one of them had the IQ of a banana.

I changed into the new bikini I bought yesterday and brushed out my blonde hair. I love my hair, I thought happily as I texted the one and only Justin Urso. He was such a gentleman and I was happy with him. He never pressured me about anything and was as close to perfect as anyone could be. I think I saw his older brother downstairs, part of the drunken fools club.

I turned on the radio and listened to a new pop song, the one Melanie loves. It wasnt bad.

I started dancing around my room in my bikini, looking for a shirt as a cover up. I looked into the mirror and saw my brothers best friend and Justins brother, leaning against my bedroom door. I didnt hear him come in or the door open or shut. I blushed as he very obviously checked me out. I didnt like the way he looked at me. It made me feel like I needed to shower.

"The bathroom is,uh, down the hall." I just assumed he was looking for the bathroom. He just stood there, his eyes burning into me. I shifted uncomfortably and grabbed a random shirt and held it in front of my body.

"Oh, I know where the bathroom is." He smiled and the only word I could think to describe it was… just evil.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feeling better. Thank Buddha for pain killers. Can't practice until swelling goes down which is miserable because we're getting ready for nationals.

Sort of a filler but next will have more drama and stuff. Thank you for suggestions!

comments are love.

have a nice day!

--K<3