Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

Breakeven

"I… uh." I stuttered and tucked my head in Geno's chest. I couldnt look at him. So I didnt.

"Wheres that social butterfly I know?" He questioned and I glanced at him. You fucking killed her you cocksucking cunt motherfucker.

I stood up and mumbled something about going pee and all but ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I saw a scared 16 year old girl again. He pops up and all I've worked to achieve… poof it's all gone. How can one person have so much effect on someone? Jordan was too drunk to see how terrified I am. It was exactly like that night.

My stomach churns again and I run to the stall and throw up. It seems like I've been doing that a lot lately. I wish Kris was here. He wouldve known something was up. I didnt have the guts to tell anyone, to this day.

If I did, it wouldnt make a difference. He got away with it already and nothing is going to change that. It's my fault anyway.

Another reason I didnt tell anyone was because… I could barely think about it without reliving it over and over again... it ripped me apart every time. It still rips me apart but I've become great at acting. Sometimes I fool myself into believing I'm fine.. that I'm happy… but in the end, it bites me in the ass and kills me.

I try not to fall apart as I rinse my mouth. I clench and unclench my fists as I punch the wall, letting out an animalistic cry. No one has come in yet so that was the only sound. I slink down the wall and dig my fingernails into the palms on my hands, unintentionally drawing blood.

The door creaks open and I hear the lock switch. I look up, my vision blurred by tears.

I immediately crawl to my feet, trembling uncontrollably. It was back again.

"Hello kitten." He basically purred as he sashayed over to me. I was frozen. I was screaming at my limbs to move but I didnt budge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey party people!
So like a dumbass, I went to practice tonight. The swelling went down a bit and I just taped up my knee. They put my team on the ice with the boys team and my boyfriends jack ass best friend checked me and I fell on my knee. I fucking hate that kid. Men suck.

I hope your day was better than mine.

Commentos for updatos.

Enjoyyyyy<3

--K<3