Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

Others

"Get the fuck out." I spoke, suprisingly calm. Sounding a bit deadly. I havent thrown up yet. Thats always a good sign.

"Aww, baby, don't be like that. Come on." He didnt stop walking towards. I wasnt going to fall apart in his presence. I wouldnt let him see what he did to me, what his existence does to me everyday. I wont make the same mistake again. I'm not going to not fight back. He cant pull the trigger if I dont hand him the gun.

"Dont fucking 'baby' me," I sneered as I kicked off my heels. Time to put on my big girl panties. "Because of you, I'm ashamed of my life." I stepped towards him and he still had that smirk on his face.

"You know you wanted it." He replied smugly. What a god damn fool. We stood a few feet away, staring eachother down. I wanted to cower away so badly and go hide in a closet but I wouldnt give him the satifaction.

"I wanted to be fucking raped!? I loved your little brother! I was so happy! You took it all away! You fucking ruined me!" I just blew up at him. His smile only widened. Jack ass.

"Oooh, youre fiesty now. I like my woman fiesty." He jumped at me and my fist reacted before I registered what was happening, colliding with his jaw.

"You little bitch!" He screamed out, his eyes infuriated. It freaked me out more but I tried not to let it show.

I smiled at him and he charged at me again, I swiftly jumped to my left just in time. I guess all that fighting with Jared as kids really paid off. Maybe not.

I let my guard down for one measly second and he got mw. He tackled me to the ground and I hit my head on the cold hard tile of the bathroom floor.

I screamed but the sound was muffled by his hand covering my mouth. Black spots danced in my vision as I looked at the ceiling, his other hand pushing my already short dress up. Fuck no, this was not happening again. Nope.

With all the energy I could muster in my dizzy and frantic state, I kneed him in the balls. He groaned and rolled halfway off of me. That was all I needed though.

I rolled over, getting out from beneath him. I staggered to my feet and ran to the door, unlocking it and sprinting back to the lounge.

They were all laughing and acting goofy. Jordan was looking towards the hallway I ran out of when I saw him, so he noticed me right away.

He jumped to his feet and sprinted over to where I had stopped, in a daze. I fought Jack away. The man who ruined my life. He was gone. Atleast for now.

"Dani… Dani! Fuck, your head is bleeding! What the fuck happened? Are you okay?" He flung questions frantically at me, his eyes crazed. Some of the guys were watching, others slowly approaching.

"I… uh. Jordan." I hurled myself into my big brothers arms and squeezed my eyes shut, soaking up his warmth and willing myself not to cry. I made it this far already.

He rubbed my back softly, staying quiet. He was always really quiet when he was thinking. I pulled back and looked into his blue eyes, the same blue eyes I possess, and I saw a lightbulb go off in his eyes. He knew.

"He… please dont tell me it was him…" His voice shook and it was barely above a whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. She did indeed grow her "lady balls".

Tell me what you think!

Love y'all

-K<3