Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

You Needed Me… and I Wasn't There.

I nodded and Jordan closed his eyes. I can imagine he is trying to blink the reality of it away. I've tried to do that so many times. Sometimes, no matter how much you dont want something to exist, its always going to be. For example, death. So many people try to prevent it and act like its never going to happen to you but it's inevitable and at some point in time, it preoccupies your mind and theres not hiding. You face it. Okay, bad analogy, but you get the jist of it.

"Danielle, why didnt you tell me?" He was shaking now and I felt like shit, dropping it on him now. He didnt really need this.

"He said… he said you wouldnt believe me and that he would hurt me again." I felt ashamed and stupid, realizing how ridiculous that now sounded. His eyes snapped open and the look in his eyes… I'd never seen him look so menacing… and deadly. Fuck.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" He screamed so loud it hurt my ears and the room went dead silent. I peeked my head around him and saw everyone staring, wide eyed.

"COOKE! GENO! COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW. SOMEONE LOOK AT DANIELLES HEAD." He barked out orders just as loudly as Cooke, Geno and Max jumped up. Max pulled me into his chest and out of he path of Jordan, Matt and Geno. They stormed down the hall, the guys looking confused but obediently following their enraged teammate. I didnt talk and just stared blankly at the floor as Max led me to the couch.

I didnt hear their questions as I just stared at the men, not really seeing them, just seeing through them. I heard multiple crashes and assumed it was Jordan… pummeling him.

I felt a sting on my head where my head was supposedly bleeding. I hadnt felt it until now. I hissed out in pain and swiped the hand away from my head, finally coming back down to earth.

"I'm trying to be a doctor right now, so bear with me. I didnt even pass freshmen science." Max apologized in his own weird way as he pressed the rubbing alcohol drenched cotton ball to my bleeding head. I felt dizzy too.

Where was Jordan? I didnt want him to kill Jack… Yes, Jack deserved it but Jordan would go to jail (again) and I would feel guilty forever. Jordan had been my best friend and favorite brother until he started drinking. That's when our relationship took a turn for the worst. But I never stopped looking up to him, never stopped hoping he'd change and I think he's on a good path. Me, on the other hand…

"He's not there!" My eyes snapped up to see a furious Jordan. His face was red and his breathing was heavy.

"Jordan! Why did you just break all the mirrors and trash that bathroom?" Sidney looked pissed. "Do you have ANY idea how bad thats going to look on us!?"

Jordan spun around and socked the Captain in the face. I gasped and jumped up.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! MY "BEST FRIEND" TRIED TO RAPE MY BABY SISTER AND I WASNT THERE! I wasnt there when he actually did…" His voice quieted down at the end as I reached him. Sidney had his hand on the right side of his face, not looking mad. Just sorry.

The majority of the guys were ushered out, mouths agape and wide eyes. The owner of the club left Jordan, Geno, and I in the quiet room. I felt nauseous and dizzy but didnt close my eyes.

"Danielle… fuck." Jordan looked like he was struggling to gather his thoughts. We sat on one of the couches. Evgeni was on the phone across the room.

"I'm so sorry…" He began but I held my hand up, signaling him to stop. I wasnt directly feeling as the angst I thought I would but I knew it was in there. I could feel it in the outskirts of my mind, waiting for a chance to pounce.

"It's over. It's done with." I spoke, noting the deadness behind my voice.

"No, no it isnt! It's all my fucking fault! You were… attacked and impregnated by a monster I called my best friend!" He was past the anger and onto the despair stage.

"Where did he… assault you? Was it at the house? Please dont tell me I was there…" I didnt have to speak. He saw the answer in my eyes. He was right downstairs, partying and drinking with his buddies while I was being raped and ruined by his favorite drinking buddy.

"I was in the house!? Oh my God… Oh my God." He looked panicked and like he was going to be sick. I couldnt look at him. It made me feel worse. Geno wasnt in the room anymore so I figured he left.

"FUCK!" Jordan yelled as he stood up and hummed a beer bottle at the wall. I flinched as it shattered into millions of little pieces.

I had no idea how to calm him when I couldnt even calm myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey kiddos! So what actress/model/singer/public figure do you imagine Danielle looking like? I'm curious to hear what you say.

I hope you like this chapter. Tell me what you think of it.

--K<3