Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

Please

"Jordy…" I pleaded with him as I tried to get him to relax which was proving to be a difficult task. But I was expecting this. "Can I stay at your house tonight?" I attempted to distract him and it worked.

"Of course you can." His eyes softened as he put the glass he was about to throw down. I gently grabbed his hand and led him out of the club.

I left Jordans phone number with the owner of the club so they could bill him after they assessed the damage. I didnt get to see how much he destroyed but I could imagine.

Reporters were swarming outside and I was temporarily blinded by the bright blinking lights. Jordan put his arm around my shoulder and drew me in to his side, shielding me from them. His jaw was clenched as we walked to the taxi that was waiting for us.

"Jordan, is it true that you hit your sister with a broken bottle and thats why her head is bleeding?" A short man asked as they followed us. Where the fuck did that story come from? The bleeding had stopped but it stained my blonde hair and making the color more prominent. Why were they here anyway?

Jordan stopped abruptly and pulled me to a stop with him. I just wanted to leave this place. The look in his eyes was furious.

"Are you fucking serious!?" He yelled and I put a hand on his arm, attempting and failing to calm him down. "You are all fucking douche bags who feed on peoples misery!" I tried to drag him forward but he wouldnt move.

"Jordan, they arent him." I spoke into his ear and I felt him tense up. I was right. He wanted to hurt someone for what happened years ago but he would only hurt himself in the end. Been there, done that.

He put his head down and they flanked his car as we got into it.

"Are you sober enough to drive?" He just nodded as he put the key in the ignition. I knew I should have been more afraid of him driving when I know he still has a decent amount of alcohol in his system but I honestly did not give a shit right now. And that was really selfish. But you cant make yourself care about something. Either you do or you dont.

It was dead silent as we pulled out of the parking lot, Jordans hands squeezing the steering to the point where his knuckles were white. I turned my head to look out the window. Rain drops were steadily falling from the sky and rolling down the window of the car. It was appropriate for the mood of the atmosphere in here. It fit the nights events. I always loved the rain for some reason. Whenever I was having a bad day, which has been a lot over the last few years, it seemed like it always ended up raining. It washed away the pain even though it was a physical thing. You didnt have to hide what you were feeling from the world. You could walk outside and cry all you wanted and no one would notice. You didnt have to force a smile or a laugh, because no one was paying attention. I liked it that way. Sad but entirely true.

My eyes slid over to Jordan as he pulled up in front of his huge and extravagant mansion. He still had his vice grip on the steering wheel even though the car was off and we were parked. The only sound was the pitter patter of the rain on the car.

He refused to even glance at me. I took a closer look and noticed his eyes were red and damp, but his face remained stoic. My heart broke a little more at the sight of my strong brother slowly breaking down. But even the best fall down sometimes.

"Jordan…" I sighed softly and he still wouldnt look at me. I placed my shaking hand on his shoulder and he had his jaw clenched and eyes blinking rapidly.

"Jordan. Please look at me…" I tried again and he turned his head quickly towards me, meeting my gaze head on. I wasnt prepared for the look in his eyes.

It was so pained that my breath hitched and I struggled to swallow the lump in my throat. His eyes burned with such hurt, so much guilt and pain. All I wanted to do was see the sparkling eyes he used to possess, before I stepped back into his life, bringing a chaotic mess of shit that seemed to follow me around, not only making my life hell but now affecting others around me.

"How can you even look at me?" He choked out as his eyes dampened more but no actual tears slipping from his baby blues. I opened my mouth to answer but shut it when I saw the headlights of a car pull in the driveway right behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.

What do you think? Poor Jordan.

feedback for updates.

--K<3