Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

You Need To Get Your Shit Together

"Its not your fault, Jordan. It's his and partially mine." I was squinting in the mirror, trying to recognize the figure that was standing out in the rain behind the car, walking towards the car. The rain was pouring now and it was hard to see anything.

"In which way is it your fault?" He spoke incredulously.

"I didnt speak up and I ran away from my problems. But not everything that came out of it was bad." I pointed out and he gave me a confused look. Seeing Jordan so upset made me have a change of heart. I needed to man the fuck up and not let that section of my life ruin the rest of it. It was just like playing a tough game. If you let one bad play dictate how you play for the rest of the game, then you're fucked. Simple as that. It has taken me waaaay too long to realize that.

"I had two beautiful and healthy children, who I miss dearly right now. They motivate me every single day. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today." I really missed my bubbly babies.

"But Dani--" I jumped when someone knocked on the car window next to me. I looked over but relaxed when I saw a drenched Kris. His pretty brown hair was wet and hung around his face as he looked at me. I smiled and he looked pissed off. I forgot he was mad at me.

"Can we talk?" His voice was muffled by the glass and the sound of pouring rain but I still understood him. I looked at Jordan and he looked suspiciously at Kris. I guess Jordan was going to give shit to anyone with a dick that was near me.

Kris stepped away from the door, not seeming to mind the rain much. I opened the door and quickly ran from the car to Jordans front door. There was an awning type thing so I wasnt getting wet anymore but was shivering from my dress being soaked and the freezing winter air.

Kris was right behind me but didnt look at me as we waited for Jordan. My hair was soaked and is curly when it's wet. I fiddled with a blonde curl as Jordan ran up, soaked too. This rain was coming down really hard.

He fidgeted with his keys before getting the right one and opening the door. I followed Jordan into his undecorated, plain but elegant house. The living room had multiple gaming systems and a huge TV. I continued to shiver as my teeth began to chatter.

"I'll get you guys some clothes." Jordan mumbled into the silence as he began down the hallway.

Kris stood about 5 feet away from me and an awkward silence was beginning to take over. I stole a look at him to find he was already looking at me. His guard was up and I couldn't decipher his mood. His jaw clenched and looked away as I did the same. I didn't like this.

I looked away from my feet as Jordan entered the living room and he handed Kris some clothes. Kris thanked him and took off to get changed. Jordan made his way over to me and handed me a penguins shirt and a pair of sweatpants. They were both huge but I was grateful. Dry clothes were great.

I kissed Jordans cheek and gave him a sweet smile. He looked up at me and smiled weakly. He looked drained as he plopped down on his couch, wearing dry sweats and a sweatshirt.

"Do you know why Kris is here?" He spoke up as I made my way down the hall in search of a bathroom.

"Not a clue." I called back as I found a bathroom. I dried my long hair with a towel and quickly changed, feeling much better. I wet a face cloth and gently took off my runny make up.

I opened the bathroom door and the only sound in the house was my feet padding down the hallway. Jordan was passed out on the couch and Kris was passed out on the other one. I chuckled when Jordan started snoring. He always snored.

I tiptoed to the couch where Kris was sleeping and stood over him, smilling softly. He looked adorable and peaceful. I leaned down and softly kissed his cheek. His eyes fluttered open and I quickly stood up and put a blanket over Jordan.

"Goodnight, Danielle." I looked over at Kris and the moonlight illuminated his handsome face. Was he not just ignoring me 10 minutes ago?

I decided not to over think it as I grabbed a blanket and put it on him, my maternal instincts taking over. He gently grabbed my wrist and wouldnt let me walk away. I tried to tug it away softly but he didnt let go. Talk about bipolar.

"Kris, I'm absolutely exhausted and I had a long day. Can we please just talk in the morning?" He pulled me down close enough to place a sweet kiss on my lips. It stopped almost as soon as it started. I stood back up.

"Sweet dreams, beautiful." He said to my retreating figure and I just sighed. Again, bipolar.
♠ ♠ ♠
dont be a silent reader! tell me what you do/dont like. It motivates me to write!

also check out my new story, "Circle The Drain"! The Penguins are in it along with a few blackhawks :) I could really use your help to get it started and sorry, I have no idea how to do the link underliney thingy. Me and technology don't mix well together. I know, I'm like the only 17 year old girl who isnt obsessed with all that shit. I'd rather play hockey.

FEEDBACK! IS! LOVE!