Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

Mi Casa Es Su Casa

Every part of us melt together and I wrap my arms around him. He gently pulled my hair elastic out and my golden tresses fall down my back. He threads his fingers through my hair and pulls gently at the roots.

He kisses me deeply, sucking on my bottom lip and trailing delicate kisses down my neck before stopping and sucking softly. I moan softly and he pulls away, his eyes dancing with amusement.

I extract myself from him and am panting slightly. I turn away from him and put my hair back into its pony tail. His fingertips trace the fading bruises on my back before he wraps his arms around my waist, his warm arms feeling good against my cool skin.

I'm suddenly aware of how little I'm wearing but feel comfortable with Kris. He begins kissing my neck again and I feel my resistance shattering. I really don't want him to have to deal with all my shit. I'm now realizing he deserves everything he could ever dream of and more.

I pull away and walk back into the living room, leaving Kris in the front hallway. My lips are still tingling and are slightly swollen. He was a great kisser.

Jordan looks bored as he lounges around on the couch, flipping mindlessly through channels. He frowns at me when I walk in but I pretend like I never saw it. I get back to the guest room and flop back onto the bed, sighing heavily. I didn't want another relationship but now I do. I don't want to be used and tossed away, like nothing. But I had a gut feeling that Kris was different. He really seemed to like Liam and Iris. He has been nothing but kind and compassionate the whole time I've known him. He hadnt left my side yet even though he knew my past.

There was a quiet knock at the door.

"Come in." I said softly as I walked over to the mirror in the room. I saw Kris slip into the room, shutting the door behind him.

Before I knew what I was doing, I smiled at him. That only happened with Liam and Iris, me smiling an unforced smile. He made me feel fuller, more complete. I would be stupid to deny the connection that was so obviously there. It was the elephant in the room. Time to point this fucker out.

"I knew you were something special when you walked into the locker room that day." He started and I met his eyes through the mirror. "My first thought was that you were stunning because, well, you are. Second thought was that you were sad. It seems like everywhere you go, you carry a burden on your shoulder. I want to help you overcome any demon that you have: I know you have a lot of them. I'm also not about to shy away from you. I don't know the meaning of the word quit. So you better get used to me." That was probably the most intelligent speech I've ever heard come out of a hockey players mouth. But Kris was so much more than that though so it didn't surprise me too much but his words… they brought tears to my eyes.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I smiled as I blinked away some stubborn tears.

---§---

Kris' POV:

She scored her first NHL goal that night. I got the assist but she made the play. She let go a beautiful slap shot from the blue line and it went right under the crossbar, over Tuukka Rask's shoulder. Her eyes lit up like a childs on Christmas morning. I was so damn proud of her.

I pulled into my driveway and looked up at my big, lonely house. It was a nice house and all, but it just got too quiet and I always felt so isolated from everyone else. That's why I crashed on different couches or extra rooms a lot when we weren't on the road. Mos of the guys didnt like being on the road but I honestly didnt mind. It was all part of the experience, right?

I opened my front door to see the lights on in the kitchen. What the fuck? I grabbed my hockey stick as a weapon and creeped quietly down the hall, jumping out into the kitchen, my makeshift weapon weilded.

My mother screamed and I yelled too, totally not expecting my family to be here, making dinner in my unused kitchen. I lowered my stick down to my side and looked around.

My 16 year old sister, Sylvie, looked good, she had recently dyed her hair a reddsh brown. I will never understand why young girls cant be happy with their hair color.

Paul, my 18 year old nuisance of a brother, was grinning through the awkward silence that over took the kitchen. He looked the same. Tall, strong. Arrogant.

Will looked happy. He was the second oldest, 20 years. I was older than him by almost 6 years and he was almost as dumb as Paul. Almost.

A fucking family reunion. Some notice wouldve been lovely. Seeing as Danielle was supposed to come over tonight. Greeaaaat.
♠ ♠ ♠
thoughts? How do you feel about their 'relationship'? and ahh she has to meet the family so early.

dont be a silent reader! It pisses every writer off.