Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

You're Banging a Staal? Sweet.

"Kris!" My mother squealed as she crushed me with a hug. I couldnt help but laugh at her exuberance. She was always like this.

"Hey, mum." I gave her a squeeze back and put my stick down. I wouldnt need that to fight off the intruders. Maybe to smack some sense into Paul and Wills heads.

Sylvie was stirring spaghetti in a pot I didnt even know I owned. She gave me a hug and went back to cooking without another word. Paul and Will were looking at something on one of their phones.

"Hey man." Will gave me a goofy smile and I shook my head at him. I dont think he would ever change.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned hesitantly.

"We came to visit you, duh." I looked at Sylvie and she rolled her heavily lined hazel eyes. She wore way too much of that shit.

"We came to see your game tonight but our flight got delayed so we found the extra key and decided to surprise you with dinner!" My mom stated in her cheery voice. I took a seat in the dining room where we migrated with our food.

"Ah." I said simply. I was happy to see them… I really was, it's just that I wanted to spend tonight with Danielle.

"So, big brother, you gonna hook me up with the Staal sister?" I choked on my spaghetti and coughed violently. I looked over at Paul and he wagged his brows.

"That girl is fiiiiiine. That ass…" Will fist bumped with Paul. Dumb and dumber.

"Dont talk about her like that!" I snapped, my words laced with venom. They were starting to piss me off. Mom shot my idiot brothers a look but they just went back to snickering while looking at the phone.

"I bet her hair isn't even natural." Syl said in a snotty voice, taking a sip of her drink. What was wrong with her?

"That's all the guys at school are talking about. Well, not her hair color but that the first girl in the NHL is a total 'babe'. Canadian men and their hockey… add a woman to that and poof! They've all gone mad." I laughed at my sister being jealous of my… Dani. I didnt even know what we were. Something bit at me when she talked about guys talking about her like that. I guess it was to be expected. There was finally someone prettier than Sidney Crosby in the NHL. Someone female with golden hair, piercing blue eyes, tan legs that went on for miles and everything about her fascinated me. I'd never been so hypnotized by someone.

"She seems like a bitch too. Did you see the way she hit Jordan-" Paul cut Syl off.

"That was so hot. When do I get to seduce her? I mean meet." Will laughed at him and I glared. He was being a cocky prick and anger was beginning to boil up.

"Neve. She's a nice girl and I don't want you near her." I sent him an indirect threat that, knowing him, he probably wouldnt catch.

Ding-Dong. Ah, someone to save me from shoving Pauls fork up his ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are you guys still interested in this? Am I wasting my time? Thoughts.

Next chapter will be better. and longer. Suggestions? Message me. They are appreciated.