Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

My Girl

Kris' POV:

"I wanna be the dog!" Sylvie announced as we sat down, side by side. The game was already set up and Paul was on the other side of Dani. Will and Syl were on the couch across from us.

"No shock there." Will smirked as Syl whacked him on the back of the head, her nostrils flaring. Will and Paul had always teased her and I wasn't expecting that to change anytime soon.

Dani chuckled quietly. Sylvies head whipped in Dani's direction, a prominent scowl on her face.

"What's so funny, Blondie?" Syl bit out and I shot her a shut-the-fuck-up glare. I looked at Dani, expecting her to be a little pissed off but she only looked amused.

"Big brothers. You can't live with 'em, you can't live without 'em." Dani shrugged as she rolled the dice. Syls face softened slightly and she looked away. Syl was usually a sweetheart. I had no idea what her problem was. It was almost like she was forcing herself to be a bitch to Dani.

"Danielle, can I get a picture with you?" Paul asked her as Syl landed on 'Go To Jail'. Dani gave him a quizzical look but moved closer to him and kissed his cheek as he snapped a picture on the iPhone I bought him last Christmas.

Paul had a shit eating grin on his face as she moved closer to me again. I casually put an arm around her shoulders and she snuggled into me. Paul and Will were fighting over something but Syl noticed us. She raised an eye brow at me and I smirked at her. She made a disgusted face and rolled her eyes.

"Is it just me seeing this or does your sister look like she wants to stab me?" Danielle whispered, her warm minty smelling breath tickled my ear and sent a shiver down my spine.

"I have no idea whats up with her." I shrugged and she frowned. "Don't worry about it, babe." She gave me a small smile.

"Alright, this is boring as fuck. Can we watch a movie or something?" Paul whined, sounding like a child.

"Quit acting like a 5 year old." I scolded him gently but didnt put much heart into it. I was too fascinated with staring at the beauty next to me.

"Can we watch a movie or something?" Will suggested as Syl groaned and the game was quickly forgotten. I hated it anyway. I wanted to be with just Dani right now. They could not of picked a worse week to stop by.

Dumb and Dumber were looking through my large movie collection as Dani laughed looking at her phone. She quickly showed me a SnapChat before it dissapeared. Evgeni was making a really weird face while laying on his bed.
"visit me?" The caption said. Jealousy bit into me even though I knew he was just fucking around.

We watched 21 Jump Street. Well, Danielle and my siblings did. I watched Dani laugh at the funny movie. I loved the shine in her eyes when she let out the bubbling laughter. I couldnt imagine anyone ever causing her pain. I wanted to beat the life out of the douche bag who had raped the sweet girl next to me. It just wasnt plausible. How could he ruin such a beautiful, kind soul?
♠ ♠ ♠
so so so sorry that this took sort of long.
I was in the hospital getting 20 stitches in my leg. It was fabulous. Especially when your boyfriends ass hole friends throw a beer bottle at your birthday party and it goes into your leg and takes 3 hours to get all the pieces out. Great way to turn 18. but, hey, my hot doctor was a flirt.

enough with my bitching, show me some love!

<3