Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

Hey Pretty Baby With the High Heels On

Dani:

Ken grabbed my hand and I was pulled from my dream world. He gave me a weird look and I just shook my head. I knew I was in trouble. I had never been within 5 feet of this man or even spoke a word and with one smile he was affecting me like this.

He pulled me over to the long table without another word. We sat down in two seats down the end and they looked over, quieting down a bit.

"Whose your lady friend?" Patrice Bergeron asked, a gentle smile at his lips.

"This is my beautiful best friend, Dani. This is Bergy. Or Patrice." Ken smiled at me and I looked into Patrices kind orbs. I couldn't help but flick my gaze to the man behind him. It was like he was a fire in the dark, your eyes immediately flew there.

"Nice to meet you." I stuck my hand out and he brought it to his lips, giving it a soft kiss.

"Oh, the pleasure is mine." He flirted and kept his dark eyes on me. They looked so much like Kris'.

"I wouldnt go there, Bergy. Tylers about ready to mark his territory." Ken laughed and ordered a steak. Tyler. Tyler. I raked through my mind… trying to remember a Bruin named Tyler. Nope, not a clue. My blonde genes picked a really bad time to kick in.

"Hello, Miss. What can I get for you tonight?" I looked up at the tall waiter and flashed him a sweet smile, still feeling Tylers intense gaze on me.

"Could I have a chicken Caesar salad, please? Thank you." I answered him and he nodded.

I looked back over and met his stare head on. A lazy smile appeared and I forced myself to look away when Ken nudged me.

"Where are the babes?" He asked and I saw the love in his eyes.

"Thunder Bay. Mom and Dad wanted to spend time and they thought I need time to adjust but I'm fine. I just want them home." Ken leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I love you and am so fucking proud of you." I felt my heart swell at his words. Things like that make all the difference. I don't think I could do wrong in his eyes. My life needed more Kens. Shit, I needed to act more like him.

He was always completely satisfied with the way he was and always tried to make the best out of bad situations. Me, on the other hand, I didnt have the ability to see past tomorrow.

Our food came and the Bruins didnt really notice me much, besides Patrice and of course,Tyler. I was sort of hidden in the corner, slightly behind Ken.

My salad was delicious. I was silently enjoying my food when I heard my name.

"Woah, wait. So youre telling me that if Danielle Staal walked in her right now, you wouldnt have your way with that sexy ass?" Brad Marchand spoke and I choke a little on a piece of lettuce. They had no idea who I was. I kicked Ken under the table, signaling for him not to say anything.

I had my hair up in a bun and my make up was slightly different but maybe I looked different in the flesh?

"Well, yeah, obviously. Thats one piece of ass you have got to be crazy to pass up. Bat shit crazy." Milan Lucic answered and I bit back a laugh. It makes you wonder what people say about you.

My phone buzzed and Jordan said he was picking me up.

"But then again if her brothers found out you'd have to watch your ass against the Rangers, Huricanes and the Pens. Plus, she could probably kick your ass. Did you see her hook on Jordan? That was fucking hilaious." Adam McQuaid announced and a bunch of them chuckled in response.

"Ken, Jordans on his way. Heres some money for dinner." He shook his head, not accepting the money. "I'll see you tomorrow." He walked me to the door and kissed me on the forehead.

I looked back before I slipped out the doors to see Tyler with the same calm ghost of a smile tugging at his lips,staring at me. If anyone else described this to me, I would have said he was being creepy but it wasnt. Not all.

Tyler Seguin. Its Tyler Seguin, I remembered as I breathed in the refreshing cool Boston air.
♠ ♠ ♠
please tell me what you think.
more feedback, updates!

--K<3