Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

I Never Knew

Dani:

"Wakey, wakey!" My eyes shot open when something, or someone landed on me. I looked into the warm brown eyes that were inches away from my blue ones.

"Get off me, fat ass." I grabbed his stomach, pinching the non existent extra weight. All there was was hard muscles. I let my hand wander down a little, dropping just above his crouch. He groaned and rolled off of me. I gave him a devious smirk.

"You're such a tease." He muttered as I walked across my hotel room, picking out some under armour I was going to wear to the game.

"I am, aren't I?" I mused and flashed him a dazzling smile. He rolled over onto his stomach. I had a feeling of what he was hiding. I chuckled softly.

I walked over to the bed and leaned down, my lips nearly touching his ear.

"Use that 'frustration' in tonight's game. Good things come to those who try hard." I purred in his ear and he groaned again. This was actually really amusing.

"If your brother wasnt in the connecting room…" He was cut off.

"You'd do what, Letang?" Jordans deep voice seemed to come out of no where and I sprung away from Kris and looked over to find Jordan sitting on the other bed.

"Does everyone have a key to my room or…?" I glared at Jordan, who was glaring at Kris, who was still laying on the bed.

"I just walked through the adjoining door. So we have to be at the TD Garden in like 30 minutes. I trust that your pre game nap was refreshing. And alone."

I just rolled my eyes. "Nope, not alone." Jordans eyes became rage filled and I fought back a smile.

"Kris, Sidney and I had a threesome. You didn't hear it? Sidney was pretty loud when I gave him head." I heard Kris' muffled laugh and Jordan knew I was just kidding but still looked pissed off.

"Don't even say that." Jordan snapped and I burst out laughing. I was giddy for some reason and messing with my brothers was and will always be a fun thing to do.

"Oh, Jordy, it's all good. I had a really nice time with them. They both tasted--" I was oh so rudely interrupted.

"Alright, alright, alright. You always had a sick mind. Letang, I'm gonna fuck you up next chance I get." He threatened and Kris finally stood up and quickly behind me.

"Not an obvious way at ALL to hide your boner." Jordan said sarcastically. He was shaking his head as he walked through the door.

"I love you." I called out to my protective brother. I knew that he was trying to make up for not being there and I wouldn't have him any other way.

"I love you too, sweetheart." He stuck his head back in, his features softening and he eyes shining.

"You drive him crazy. You drive me crazy too but in a different way, of course." Kris commented as I put my long hair into a pony tail.

"I guess I do that to a lot of people." I shrugged and we were off to verse the Bruins.

The second we walked out of the hotel doors, all the giddy happiness I had been feeling left my system. A sick, nauseous feeling settled in my stomach and i looked over at Kris, to find him looking at me with a smile on his face.

Nothing seemed out of place to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?