Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

It Was Enchanting To Meet You

Danielle:

"Tyler Seguin." I cocked my head to the side, having no idea why he was outside my door in the middle of the night.

"Uh, hi." He was dressed in a t shirt and jeans. He looked nervous. I've seen interviews with him before. He always seemed arrogant.

"Is something wrong?" He was starting to make me worry.

His eyes widened. "Oh, no, everything's fine. Chara gave me a bag of Talia's stuff for tomorrow" I gave him a bland look.

"So why are you giving it to me at 1 a.m?" It was weird and I was curious. I wasnt being rude.

He blushed. He actually blushed. It made me smile. "I, uh, I live upstairs. There's apartments here too. Room 101. I also wanted to check you out." I fought back a laugh at his poor word choice. His eyes widened when he realized what he had said. His cheeks heated up more. Definitely not the arrogant guy I had seen before.

"I mean...Check on you… Fuck." I burst out laughing but quickly clapped my hand over my mouth.

"I know what you meant. I'm fine. 23 stitches and I'm brand new." He winced at the number and I just shrugged.

"Now, you look like a hockey player." He joked and I chuckled.

"Good, I'm glad I fit the image." He pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"You're still too pretty." I rolled my eyes. Yeah, I looked super hot now. I stole, or borrowed without permission, Jordan's big sweat pants and threw on an old Pens hoodie. My hair was hazardessly thrown up into a mess bun and 23 stitches in my face. I smiled because I knew he was trying to make me feel better but it really wasnt that big of a deal. Nobody was seriously injured so that was a good day in my cluster fuck of a life.

"Not as pretty as you." I retorted before it hit me. I had Kris. I knew I did. Not formally but I knew how I felt about him and I'm pretty sure he felt the same way. Fuck, I sound like a middle.schooler.

"Listen, I think it's sweet that you came to check on me and give me Talia's stuff but we head out early-ish tomorrow and I should probably get some of my beauty sleep." He smiled a smile that could only be described as boy-ish. He handed me a Gucci bag. I'm pretty sure I dont even own a purse this nice.

"I felt weird carrying that." Tyler admitted and I laughed.

"The color goes with your eyes." I smirked. He smired right back. He was just nervous earlier.

"It does, doesn't it? Well, my purse problems aside, it was nice to see you and I'm really glad youre okay. You were more than heroic. Thank you. Chara's the glue that keeps us together and Talia keeps him sane." He leaned in and quickly kissed my injured cheek, right next to the stitches. He walked away without another word. I felt guilty but couldn't keep the small smile from creeping onto my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont be silent! Let your voice ring to the heavens! (That doesn't even make sense but go with it.)

So Tyler. What do you think?