Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

Maybe

"JORDAN!" a furious yell pulled me out of whatever haze I was in. I opened my eyes to find a pair of sparkling dark brown eyes in front of me. They looked really concerned and a little scared.

"Shit, Dani. Can you move?" he asked. Kris, that was his name. I didnt answer him. Just stared in his dark eyes. They were really pretty.

"Danielle… please talk, move or… fuck I dont know. Do something." He pleaded again and I sat up, my back ridiculously sore and head throbbing. A bunch of men were surrounding me, visibly relaxing when I sat up.

I looked at Kris, who was kneeling down right next to me. "Who are they?" I asked him, not really being able to focus.

"Oh shit." His eyes went wide and then it clicked as I saw the shattered glass next to me. Penguins…

"Nevermind. I remember you guys. Sorry, I just got confused. Who hit me?" Everyones eyes immediately flew to Jordan.

I looked at him and he wouldnt look at me. Did Jordan really dislike me enough to hit me that hard, probably giving me a concussion? He could have broken my fucking neck. What would have happened to Liam and Iris?

"JORDAN!" The same voice I woke up to bellowed. A tall man with reddish blonde hair stepped on the ice wearing casual clothes and sneakers. Eric? What was Eric doing here?

Knowing shit was about to go down, Dan sent the guys back to the locker room. They got off the ice but most of them hid behind the boards on the other side, not wanting to miss a Staal fight.

"YOU LITTLE PRICK!" Eric screamed at his little brother. I've never seen him this mad. "HOW COULD YOU EVER HIT HER THAT HARD!? YOU PUT HER THROUGH THE FUCKING GLASS!"

Eric punched Jordan square in the jaw and Jordan fell back, not expecting the blow.

I flinched. Sure, I was pissed off. But I loved Jordan. He wasnt always this awful.

Jordan and Eric were still screaming. I channeled them out and looked over at Kris, who hadnt left my side.

"You okay?" He whispered as I took off my helmet, still sitting on the ice.

"For having just going through glass, I feel... well I feel like shit but I dont think I have a concussion..." I stopped talking when he pulled the elastic that was holding my hair back off and it fell in soft golden waves around my shoulders, cascading down my back.

"I dont think now is really a good time to say this, but you have beautiful hair." He slightly smiled and I blushed a little.

"Right now I have helmet hair but thank you. You actually do too." He chuckled softly and I was mesmerized by him. He made me forget everything for a while.

I looked away and saw Jordan getting off the ice, his face bloody. Eric was slowly approaching me, being careful not to slip.

Kris helped me to my feet and held an arm around my waist, I was unsteady. Eric reached me and sighed. He gave Kris a thankful look and Kris headed towards the locker room.

"Oh, Dani…" Eric kissed the top of my head, ignoring the fact that I was sweaty and gross.

"Hey Eric, why are you here?" He still had a few inches on me, even though I was on skates.

"I wasnt going to miss your first NHL practice, big shot." He smiled and I sighed, my head hurt.

"I'm going to kill Jordan, as you should know. When he hit you from behind and you went through the glass… my heart dropped. I… I thought you broke your neck." He looked really shook up.

"I was always told I had a hard head." I tried to joke but he frowned as we headed to the examiners room. He didnt find that very amusing.

----£¢§¥----

"You dont have a concussion, which surprises me. You took quite a hit out there. How you didnt break anything and escaped with only a few cuts and bruises baffles me." The examiner told me with a smile on his face.

I thanked him and walked with Eric back to the locker room. Everyone was long gone but Dan texted them to tell them I was fine.

I started taking off my equiptment and Eric was still looking at me with an anxious expression on his face.

"Er, I'm fine. Relax." I told him and he just stayed silent.

"Dani, I have to ask you something. Please dont get mad at me but you have to tell me..." He looked at me with pleading eyes and my breath hitched. I hated the nervous look in his eyes. He was always the confident one. Eric Staal was never antsy around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reviews, people!

I wanna hear what you guys think!

--K<3

Staal.For.Life