Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

Gravity

It wasnt Jordans truck. An exact replica. Part of me was relieved that I wouldnt have to see him until tommorow. The other half of me was dissappointed. I was kidding myself, thinking he'd actually come here to apologize. Jordan never apologized. He could light your hair on fire and blame you before he would ever apologize. He'd claim that you left your hair too long or that you dd it on purpose.

"Mommy!" I bombarded as I stepped into my condo, Kris on my heels holding chinese food.

"Hello sweeties!" I hugged both of my babies and kissed their cheeks. I moved us to the living room and sat down on the couch, both of them in front of me.

"How was your day?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

Liam spoke up. "Good, we went sledding with Uncle Ken! But we're hungry!"

I looked up to see Kris leaning against the doorway, a ghost of a smile on his lips. I blushed, embarassed about nearly forgetting he was there.

"Liam and Iris," I grabbed their hands and walked over to Kris, "This is my friend, Kris." He crouched down so he was their height and told them something I couldnt hear.

They were in a fit of giggles and Kris looked up at me, a grin on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him. He just shook his head.

"Lets go eat!" I said and Kris stood up. Iris reached her arms up and Kris picked her up. I loved that they took to him so quickly.

Ken was sitting in the kitchen, his eyes fixed on his laptop. He looked up when he heard us walk in and gave me a blank stare. Ken was insanely attractive, but it seems that most gay men are. He has blonde hair, much like my own and pretty green eyes. At college, most people referred to us as Barbie and Ken.

"Hey Dani girl." He winked at me, a mischievous grin filling up his face when he saw Kris behind me. He was always trying to get me to date. I was asked out by a bunch of guys in Boston but I didnt trust men for a while. Well atleast straight men.

"Hey Kenny boy." I put Liam in his chair and Kris followed suit, putting Iris in hers.

"Ken, this is Kris. Kris, this is Ken. My best friend." Kris looked a little uncomfortable, probably thinking Ken was my boyfriend, but relaxed when I added the last part.

Dinner was fun. Kris was great with Liam and Iris. He listened intently when they described their love for their toy cars. Ken and Kris got along well. I didnt talk much, still worrying about Eric finding out. I would have to deal with him soon.

After dinner, Kris shook hands with Ken and hugged my children. It was sweet.

I walked him out the door, down to his car.

"I didnt know you had kids." He stated as he was leaning against his car.

"Most people dont. With me being 19 and all." This is where guys usually ran. But what he did next surprised me.

He leaned in and kissed me softly, his hand cupping the back of my neck. I leaned into him, falling into the kiss. I felt something. Something more than I usually felt.

It ended as abruptly as it started. He pulled back but his eyes never left mine.

"I had to do that. You're beautiful, Danielle."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kris<3Kris<3Kris<3

FEEDBACK!

--K<3