Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

First day of school or should I say my first day of hell

Hey I'm Gerard and I live with my brother Mikey who is a fertile and I'm a Dom . Yes a Dom. You see your kind kind of took over the human world about 10 years ago. Before that us and the humans we as you say 'friends' until my father and his brothers clan became enemies with the humans after they broke our trust and turned they back on us so of course us vampires being more powerful we took revenge. And now vampires fertile or dom are feared by the pathetic little humans. But the annoying part is we still have to socialise with them still.You may think that because this happened 10 years ago I'd feel a little bit of guilt towards the humans considering I was 7 when they disrespected us. But I hate humans with a fiery passion you don't understand how stupid and disrespectful they were to my family.

-Mikey's POV-
School. The place that I HAVE to go to. I mean don't get me wrong I love fertile classes it just the school is not only full of fertiles but revolting humans. My brother gerard was lucky though considering he is older than me he goes to a different school and learn torture lessons. The bell rung bring me back down to earth as I felt someone's arm wrap around me small waist and kiss my neck. "Hey Mickey Mouse" someone whispered in my ear. I turnd around to face them. "You know I don't like that" I said pouting. He smirked. "We better get going" he said as he intwined our fingers whilst leading me to English which we had to take fertile classes we twice a week so most of the time we were with humans. We reached the class and opened the door instantly met with a angry teacher. "Mr Way and Mr Toro! We're have you been your half and hour late!" She screamed you'd think by now she's remember that our kind over powered her by now. I just glared at her and she cried out in pain as she dropped to the floor. Her screamed echoed through the classroom as all the humans just stared in fear. "Stop mikes she isn't worth it" ray whispered in my ear. I sighed and relaxed finally she laid limb on the classroom floor. God I love being a fertile.

-Frank's POV-
God today just wasn't going good for me. First it's my first day at Belleville school were there are more vampires than humans. Secondly a guy just came into my English class with who seemed to be he's mate and basically tortured the teacher. And thirdly I keep getting these weird feelings. Like today in science I felt my whole body go cold. My skin was milky white and ice cold. That wasn't normal. I naturally have warm olive skin. This sensations started as soon as I turned 16 and they haven't stopped. Also if I try and take the bracelet off that my mother made me my skin starts to burn and leaves my skin to bubble and blister.
It's lunch now and as per usual I'm sitting on my own. Which I'm totally fine with because no way do I want to get into anything with these vampires roaming about.

-Gerard's POV-
I walked into the old cafeteria where I use to sit 2years ago before I went to torture school. I searched the room for my brother mikey and he's mate Ray. I finally found them making my way over to them and certain raven hard boy catches my eye. He was breathtaking he's smooth raven hair,he's small frame with little bit of muscle, and he's eyes oh my god there were amazing hazel with swirls of green and he smelt amazing.
I finally met my brother and ray. "Hey mikes" " hey gerard what are you doing here? Ain't you in torture class now?" "Nah class finished early so I came here to see you guys and remind you that we have the house to ourselves later so ray your welcome to come over" I said with a smile on my face. Ray was like my brother to and considering he was a Dom meant I got alot with him better because doms natural love was torture, whereas fertiles not so much. "Thanks gerard will do". I nodded whilst zoning out of their convosation. Keeping my eye on the boy who I saw as I entered the cafeteria.