Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Happy Birthday Frankie!

Frank’s POV
I finally got to the Way’s house and the lights were all out. Strange. The only car in the drive way was gee’s I slowly made my way up the pathway and let myself in. “Gee?” I called out I looked around but couldn’t see anything. It was pitch black and I could smell candles burning. I tried to find my way around the house feeling the wall til I felt the basement door. “Gee?” I opened the door and a dim light shone through so I could see the steps that followed down to another door. I was finally met with the scene infront of me. Gerard’s bed was covered in rose petals that spelt something. He’s room smelt like cherry candles. He’s room was clear for once the candles made he’s room looking calming but he was nowhere in sight. “Gerard?” I said really confused by now. Still nothing. I walked to the centre of he’s room as saw what the rose petals read. “Oh my god!” I gasped and I felt strong arm wrap around my waist. “Frankie” he whispered. “Would you make me the most happiest dom alive?” he asked as he nipped my neck. I turned around in he’s grasp and looked him in the eyes. “Gee are..are you serious you want me to marry you?” I asked in disbelief. “Yeas Frankie I want you to be mine forever and I love you with all my heart” I quickly attached my lips to he’s as our lips move in sync. He’s tongue licked the bottom of my lips begging for entry which I granted our tongues battled for domanice which Gerard won. He’s hot tongue explored my mouth I soon pulled away. “Does this mean yes?” he asked I looked adorable when he was confused. “Yes”. I smiled widely and reattached our lips. He tongue slid into my mouth earning a moan from him. He backed to the bed so my knee’s hid the side.
He pushed my down gently as he straddled me not breaking the kiss. He slowly kissed my jawline down to my neck and started to suck. “Mmm gee” It felt so good I just wanted him now. He slowly started to slid off my top and through it on the floor. I did the same with him. Soon we were both naked. Gerard slid down my body leaving wet kisses down my stomach. “Gee please” I begged as he kissed my inner thigh biting it drawing blood. That just made me go over the edge. He sucked it clear of my blood and kissed the tip of my leaking cock. “Gee this is my first time” I gasped. “ I don’t worry Frankie ill go slow I promise” I nodded. As he took me fully into he mouth. “Ah god” I moaned as he started to bob up and down sending waves of pleasure over my body.