Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Chels and Elea

-Chels's POV-
I woke up in our dark room. I extended my arm to feel around and expected Elea but all I could feel was bed covers. "Elea?" I said slowly getting up a little but not a lot because my bump got in the way. I wiped my eyes and yawned. I slowly got up rubbing my stomach before going in to our bathroom to have a hot shower. After I stepped out and i could music being played in the kitchen area I waddled into the bedroom and changed into my clothes. "Elea?" "In here" she shouted from the kitchen. I smiled I saw her standing in the kitchen listening to music whilst making breakfast. "Hey" I said walking up to her kissing her neck from behind. "Whatcha cooking" I whispered against her neck.

She leaned back gently so she could turn her neck. "My amazing omelet" I inhaled the scent of the omelet and sighed. "Hurry up before me and Nix starve of starvation" I whined Elea giggled before carrying on with breakfast. I sat down at the kitchen table waiting "babe? Can we invite frank and Gerard round later?" I asked curiously "sure but first we have plans" I sat there confused "we do?" "Mmhm" suddenly excitement ran throw my veins "what's the plans?" "You'll have to wait and see" I stood up slowly and get over to the cooker. I turned Elea around slowly "tell me.....please" she shook her head. I started to walked closer to her. Well as close as my bump would allow me. I leaned in. "Please" I whispered she smiled but said a simply "no" I whined I knew I wasn't going to win. "Your mean" I pouted and crossed my arms. "N'aww" she said before pecking my lips sweetly before moving around me and putting our omelettes on the table.

-Time Lapse-
-Chels's POV-
We've been driving for about half an hour now. And I had idea where I was going "Elea where are we actually going?" "You'll see" she said with a smile plastered on her face. We finally pulled in at the back of a tall black building. Elea turn off the car and stepped out and so did I "where are we?" I asked but got no answer Elea lead me into a back door and opened it. "Oh my god" I looked around multiple canvases splattered with multicoloures I just stood the in awe (A/N: sorry but I'm in love with art especially landscapes) "I thought you could pick out a few canvases we could put one in Nix's room you know so she has a piece of the mummy in her room." Elea said I looked at her. And smiled. I pulled her in for a warm hug.

"Thank you" I whisper kissing her cheek. Before intwining our fingers whilst walking around the huge hall debating on which art piece to buy. In the end we chose a calm aqua one for Nix's room and a fiery crimson crazy red one for our room. Once we decided and paid we were off back home. As soon as we got home we put them up on our walls. I stood back and admired our newly piece of art. "Perfect".
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys whatcha think?
Hope you enjoyed :)
-Frankie xoxo