Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Pain

-Chels's POV-
It's been a few weeks since Gerard and Frank moved in and we've been getting closer. It's like we've been friends for ages. Elea went to the store to buy the weeks groceries. I was currently in our bedroom finishing packing my bag for the hospital when I felt a sharp pain throw my lower stomach. "Ah" I winced and tried to continue to pack my bags. But it hit again this time ten times worse i bent over in pain and started to take deep breathes. "Ah..fuck!" I tried to stand up right so I could at least grab my phone from the living room. I was able to bare the pain just a little so I could grab the phone. I picked it up dial the number. Three rings,four,five voicemail. "Hey this is Elea leave your number after the tone and ill get back to you bye!" "Damn it...ah!" I screamed in pain as the pain got worst and was more frequent I could barely move . I quickly looked at the time on my phone. 2pm Gerard or Frank should be home. I didn't have a number so all I could do is shouted and hope they hear me. "GERARD! FRANK!"
-Gerard's POV-
Me and Frankie were laying on the sofa when we heard shouting. "Babe turn the TV down for a sec please" frank did as I said and we listened. "Who is that?" "I don't know" "GERARD! FRANK! HELP!" As soon as I heard them screams I knew it was Chels I quickly got up off the sofa and ran next door.

-Chels's POV-
I was currently bent over taking deep breaths when I heard the front door open. Chels? Oh my god' "Gerard I need to get to the hospital no- ahh!" Gerard ran over and helped me out of the apartment and into he's car. He quickly ran back inside to get frank as we sped off to the hospital. "We...we ne..need....to call....El.....Elea" I said In between puffs. Gerard nodded whilst grabbing my phone and giving it to frank.

-Elea's POV-
finally finished with the groceries I started up the car as my phone rang. "Hey Chels ho-" "it's frank" "frank? Why do you have Chel-" "doesn't matter Chels is in labour Phoenix is coming we're on our way to the hospital now" I quickly hung up and sped off to the hospital in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry that this chapter is really short and crappy but bare with me ill improve :)
So yea the so newish character are actually me and my gf Gee (Elea) x
-Frankie xoxo