Status: comment and subscribe:)

End of Time

Chapter 5

Angelo crouched in front of Nieve’s sleeping figure that lay on the couch in the living room of the apartment. It hadn’t been easy getting in quietly, with Balz’s clumsiness and the fact that there were cardboard boxes everywhere didn’t help that. They almost didn’t notice Nieve’s small body curled up on the couch.
“there’s five other guys here, you’d think at least one of them would give up their bed,” Chris muttered at he closed one of the three bedroom doors quietly, he made sure they were asleep it would get messy real quickly if one of the men walked out and found them standing around Nieve’s body. “her brother lives here, she must be looking for a place to stay which would explain the boxes”
Balz picked up a newspaper from the coffee table that sat in front of the couch Nieve was on, it was folded over and open at the list of the apartments for sale and roommates wanted. His blue eyes travelled over the red circles, that Nieve must have done herself, which circled different places. “looks like she’s had no luck so far” he mumbled as he read further down the page and noticed the red Xs over certain apartments.
Chris walked to the other side of the room, no sound was made by his footsteps. He leaned his back against the wall facing the back of the couch so he could see Angelo’s face. Balz plopped himself down onto one of the chairs as Angelo brushed a piece of hair out of Nieve’s face.
Balz smirked at Chris “told you it was her”
Chris ignored him, he looked at Angelo “is it her?”
Angelo didn’t reply, he traced his finger across a small scar that rested just below Nieve’s hairline. He frowned, he didn’t remember that being there. “it’s been five years, it’s hard to tell” he whispered
“we’ve been looking for her for the past couple of years and now here she is alive and healthy, maybe we should let her go on with her life and not disturb that peace” Balz says
“and how do you know that she’s okay?” Angelo murmured still crouched in front of her, he tilted his head to get a better look at her face. His eyes traced over her face like it had done so many times before but there was something different about her, she looked sick and weak.
“because I was talking to her today” Balz said absentmindedly making Chris practically face-palm.
Angelo was stood up straight and in front of Balz in a blink of an eye, he placed his hand tightly around his neck “you spoke to her?” he said through clenched teeth, he narrowed his ice blue eyes at him.
Before Balz could answer, Nieve began flinching violently in her sleep. Tears fell down her soft cheeks. Angelo was in front of her again, he cupped one of her cheeks a wiped away the tears with his thumb. It pained him to see her like this and he didn’t know why. She stopped moving and her body relaxed, her breathing returned to normal and she leaned into Angelo’s touch. Angelo didn’t dare move.
Chris watched the scene in front of him and something silver on Nieve’s wrist caught his eye “she still wears the bracelet”
Angelo’s eyes flickered to the bracelet “I thought it would keep her safe and make the dreams go away but clearly it didn’t”
He missed her. Even though she had grown up she was still his Snow.
“what do you suppose we do?” Balz asked quietly
“we could leave her since she doesn’t remember anything about us and let her go on with her life or we could come back again and put her in danger” Chris says straightening himself against the wall, his eyes stayed glued to the window as he checked to see how much time they had left.
“wouldn’t she be in more danger if she doesn’t know about us? What if the Creatures come for her and she doesn’t know anything? They’ll torture her to death!” Angelo’s voice rose slightly
“they are coming for her”
Balz’s, Chris’ and Angelo’s heads shot towards the front door of the apartment where Rowan stood. She glared at Balz “you’re an asshole for coming into that shop today! Did you forget about how much danger you could have put her in?!” her voice was stern but quiet
“I think she’s in enough danger already!” Balz hissed at her
“but it’s not time for her to reunited with you guys yet” she hissed back
Angelo looked at her, he could see the worry in her eyes for her friend that lay on the couch oblivious to the whole situation “it’s going to get worse isn’t it?”
She nodded “I’ve been busy trying to kill those fuckers all week, more of them seem to be coming in”
She blew a strand of hair out of her face “and next time you come into that shop make sure you shape-shift into something better than a pedophile” she shot a Balz
“I could hardly just walk in there when that Tilly girl is a fan of our band!” he glared at her. If looks could kill she’d be a heap on the floor.
A clattering sound came from one of the bedrooms “go now!” Rowan hissed as she practically pushed Chris towards the window from which they came from. She grabbed Angelo’s arm before he jumped out the window
“I promise things will be clearer when she’s with you again, what you’re feeling isn’t wrong. You don’t chose who you love”
“what do you mean?” Angelo asked confused
Nieve stirred, about to wake up. Both Angelo and Rowan jumped out the window, they landed softly on their feet
Rowan let out a breath
“she’s your mate”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a while since i updated:( i guess Angel leaving hit harder than i originally thought haha but back to normal now
keep commenting and showing support thanks!
and big big thanks to everyone who stuck by this:)