Status: comment and subscribe:)

End of Time

Chapter 6

Nieve opened her eyes, it was the first time in a while that she didn’t wake up screaming or crying. She ran a hand through her black hair as she sat up on the couch, she sighed as she took in the- what seemed endless-amount of boxes around her. Nieve put her head in her hands
“I’m screwed”
She let a yawn escape her lips as she picked up the newspaper. She lifted her phone and dialled the number of one of the address, but didn’t press call.
Room for Rent. Call for more information
“jeez that’s short” she mumbled before pressing the call button. She silently prayed that she would finally find a place to stay. She couldn’t keep living off her brother.
“uh hello?” a tired male voice answered making Nieve practically smack herself on the head
“shit! I’m sorry I forgot what time it was! I’ll call back later” she rushed the words out of her mouth as she realized it was 3 in the morning. She was about to hang up when the other person spoke
“is this about the room?”
“yeah it is I was just wondering about the cost?” Nieve chewed her lip nervously and rubbed her forehead with her thumb.
He told her the amount causing a smile to appear on her face. “that’s perfect”
“do you want the room?”
“yeah of course!” her smile got even bigger as she thought of her finally having somewhere to live.
“well uh are you okay with living with 6 guys?”
Nieve thought about it for a second but answered “that’s no problem at all”
“well how about you come see the house on friday and we can discuss the rest there?” Nieve could hear shuffling “does 1 o’clock sound okay?”
She thought about work, she got off work at 12 o'clock and she didn't have anything planned that day. Nieve nodded even though he couldn’t see “sounds like a plan, can ask what your name is?”
“Ricky, yours?”
“Nieve”
The line went dead.
“he hung up on me” Nieve muttered, she shook her head “maybe he took that as goodbye”

Ricky stared wide-eyed at the phone, he stayed like that for a while until Ryan came into the living room, his fingers trailed along the rows and rows of books sitting on the shelves. Ricky had his back to him and jumped when Ryan spoke “can’t sleep?” he pulled a random book out and opened it, but soon lost interest in it and tossed it over his shoulder with a shrug.
“I-I, oh no no no no,” Ricky slammed his head repeatedly against the heel of his hand “he’s going to kill me.” Ricky groaned over and over again like a dying animal.
“Nope he’ll kill Balz first, always him first,” Ryan chuckled “But then again you just hung up on little Snow.”
Ricky hated that about Ryan, he could see things as they happen or even before they do. He would tease people like he was with Ricky. He clapped him on the back “Jeeze, chill dude! It was bound to happen sometime.”
Ricky just wanted to slap the smirk on Ryan’s face but froze at the sound of footsteps on the porch. “don’t say anything, Ange is already in a bad mood.” Ryan muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i will probably hopefully update this more often because I know where this is ruffly going:/ please comment and subscribe i'd like to know what you guys think. i know this is short but some stuff happens in the next chapter;)

I SAW MOTIONLESS IN WHITE LAST NIGHT! asdfghjkl! i still miss Angelo though