Status: comment and subscribe:)

End of Time

Chapter 7

Tilly was at the apartment at the stroke of dawn, she hopped excitedly from foot to foot on the other side of the door as she waited for someone to open it. "Come on!" she squealed as she banged her fist on the door again.

Nieve had to drag herself to the door as Jordan passed her mumbling something about 'sister's crazy friend', she only rolled her eyes at him before opening the door. Tilly was questioning her at a mile a minute before the door was even fully open, she blinked a few times and rubbed her eye as she yawned. "Tilly it's 7 in the morning."

Jordan called to them "And there better be a good reason!" Nieve shook her head at her brother as Tilly grabbed her by the shoulders "I can't believe you forgot already! You said you needed new clothes and there's a sale on and it starts in an hour!"

Nieve and Jordan groaned in unison, "I totally forgot about that," Nieve mumbled. Tilly pushed her in the direction of the bathroom and threw her a handful of clothes. She washed her face and brushed her teeth before looking at the clothes Tilly gave her, a grey sweater and a pair of dark red jeans. "Jordan is going to kill me if i destroy his sweater" she murmured as she pulled it over her head. She put on her makeup and tied her hair up in a bun, too tired to deal with it.

Tilly pulled her out of the apartment as Nieve pulled on her shoes, she hopped down the corridor as she pulled them on. "Quickly! We're going to be late!" Tilly half shrieked as she ran to her car. "I had to chose the girl who loves shopping to take me, I should have gotten Rowan." Nieve muttered to herself before stepping into the car.

==========================================================

About 3 hours later Nieve collapsed onto a bench in the middle of a mall, she was exhausted and the back of her legs were sore from standing so long. Tilly was off at another store finding shoes to go with a dress she bought leaving Nieve with all the bags, 10 and counting to be exact. 4 were Nieve's and the rest Tilly's, she made Nieve try on things and got her to buy them even though some of it she probably will never need like the blue with the black lace back, one shoulder dress that was practically a ball gown.

But then Nieve remembered that it was bought for her sister's wedding, "Great another thing that i will be called crazy at by my own flesh and blood." she sighed before looking down at the hot chocolate in her hand, she cupped her hands around it before taking a hot sip. She almost chocked when she saw someone staring at her, she coughed into her hand before looking back at the place she was looking before. Nothing there.

She had the urge to turn her head as she felt a pare of eyes burn into the side of her head, she slowly turned her head to see the man she saw before staring at her. He was all dressed in black, long hair shadowing his face but the red eyes glowed straight into hers. Nieve flinched back as her head began to hurt, she knew it was not the first time she saw those eyes but how?

She quickly looked away searching for Tilly but only seeing that man. Her hot chocolate sat on the bench as she stood turning, everywhere she looked he was there. A scream was caught in her throat as he head began to spin though she wasn't sure if she was actually spinning or not but everyhwere she turn the red eyes stare back at her.

"Nieve!? What's wrong?" Tilly worried cry stopped the spinning but didn't stop the man from appearing. Tilly put a hand on her shoulder but she flinched back "You can't see him?!" she shrieked, hot tears running down her face "That man staring at me?!" 6 faces flashed in her head but 2 were most prominent, the guy with the mohawk stared down at her as she was under the bed and the man staring at her, he was smiling as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I don't see anything! No one is staring at you Nieve!" Tilly held her friend as Nieve's legs gave way and she was tumbling towards the floor, Tilly didn't understand how the people that were around them didn't notice them or the situation happening, it was like they weren't really there at all "I'm going to call Jordan okay?"

Nieve began to sob as she clutched her head with her hands, she hide her face in her knees and kept her eyes clasped shut. She felt a hand on her arm, and she instantly relaxed "Snow?" the person whispered to her and she lifted her head to look at them, the man who was staring at her knelt beside her. Red eyes gone and were replaced with crystal blue eyes, he carefully wiped away a tear from her cheek before pressing something into her hand. "Come Back." he whispered before she felt someone lift her and the man disappeared in a black smoke.

Jordan's best friend Addam carried her to Tilly's car and set her in the back seat, both him and Tilly got in the front. The car ride was silent as Nieve opened her hand to look at the locket the man had given her but as soon as they stepped into the apartment Jordan exploded, he had been at work when Tilly called and Addam said he'd come instead.

"She just freaked and was staring at nothing! There's something wrong!" Tilly whispered harshly, but Jordan shook his head.

"I'll call her doctor and get new meds okay? I don't care what anyone says but my sister is not crazy!"

Nieve just sat on the couch with the necklace held tightly in her hand, the cold metal calming her as she listened.
♠ ♠ ♠
So tell me what you think, i have some drama in the next chapter and i'm sorry if these chapters are short:(