Status: Should I write the second part?

Such a Slut!

Cloth, clothe and monoxide

"Okay kiddo, be safe" The bouncer shouted down.
"Um ... Thank you" he replied scuttling into the loud club.
The main club was a large room filled with poles, leather chairs and love-seats. Each wall lined with doors each of which had a different colour door frame.
"Hi there hunny" An unknown voice spoke. Frank turned quickly turned on the spot to see a tall skinny man, with the greatest jaw line he had ever seen smiling at him.
"Hi" the much shorter man managed to squeak
"Your first time here I assume?" jaw line boy said. All Frank could do in return was nod.
""Don't worry sweetheart, let's see, light blue in your right pocket so you're gonna need to take the 3rd door, it's near the love-seat with the cum stains on" he smiled. Frank blushed deeply muttering a small thank you. The still unknown man slapped his arse, gave him a quick kiss on lips before walking off towards the huge bar. "Shit. Shit. Shit." Frank thought to himself as he reached the door the stranger had told him about. "Am I really doing this?" he questioned himself "Yep." his brain answered. His hand grasped around the cold door handle, quickly pushing it down. "Fuck" he gasped as in front of him were some of the most beautiful men he had ever seen. One with bright red hair locked eyes with the short man eye fucking him let there was no tomorrow , he excused himself from whatever pointless conversation he was having and walked up to Frank. He looked down at the small man and checked the colour and position of his handkerchief and smirked "I'm Gerard" his low rough voice ringing in Frank's right ear.
"Frank. I'm Frank"
"Great, let's go" he said picking up a black bag while grabbing both of Frank's wrists in his free hand and leading him out of the room, across the dance floor and up a small set of wooden stairs.
"Where are we-" Gerard interrupted the middle of Frank's sentence with a hard spank to his arse
"Don't speak unless spoken to."
Gerard shoved Frank on to the stained, over used bed, his tongue exploring every part of the stranger’s mouth. Gerard pulled back, Frank whimpering at the loss of contact, he smirked as he grabbed something out of the black bag he had dragged up the stairs with them.
“Wh..a..t?” Frank stuttered
“No talking. You fucking little whore” He said as the metal handcuffs came into the short man’s view.
“Lie on your back and put your hands on the headboard” The red hair man demanded. Frank complied, breathing heavily as he did so. Gerard clicked the cuffs together, licking his lips as he did.
“Much better. If you’re good then maybe I’ll lube up before fucking you until you won’t be able to stand” He smiled as he got off the bed, standing up and slowing undressing. Frank whined and bucked his hips try to get any kind of friction possible.
“Beg for it you slut”
“Uh..hhh..ggg pp..lleas..e”
“Please…?”
“Sir … please.. I’m begging you”
“Begging for what?”
“You .. kk.now s..sir”
“I don’t know. Tell me exactly” Gerard whispered as he pushed the t-shirt from his upper body, his shoulders glistening in sweat.
“Uuggg…hh f..f..fuck me uu…ntil I can’t stan..d ple..as.e s..sir” Frank replied bucking his hips desperately, whining, not even trying to control himself.
“Okay then. You’re gonna give me head and then we’re gonna get a gag in your pretty little mouth and try and shut you up, whore.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry? Should I write the next part?