Status: It is about lesbians. So if you don't like it, I don't suggest it for you! <3

Coming Together

Meeting

The drive to the airport that evening was quiet and nervous. I knew I was going to love her. That was not a question. These past three years of skyping, IMing, texting and late night phone calls had been amazing. I knew I was about to meet the girl of my dreams but I couldn’t stop my hands from shaking. My hands tightened around the steering wheel as I slowed down and stopped at the red light. I look over at my best friend Hannah who was staring at me from the passenger side. “You gonna be ok, Jes?” she questioned nodding at my hands. I looked at my hands and noticed that they were starting to turn red. I loosened my grip and nodded. “Yeah, “I muttered. The light turned greened and I stepped on the gas. “I guess I never expected to be this nervous about meeting her.” Hannah hummed a response, “you will be fine.” I knew it would be fine, having her in my arms for the first time in three years, but I couldn’t shake the feeling of nerves. “What if she doesn’t like me as much as she thought she would? What if she gets here and she can’t stand to be around me! Or what if,” I was cut off my Hannah screaming my name. I looked up and slammed on my brakes finally stopping just inches from the car in front of me. I growled a stream of profanities under my breath and apologized to Hannah. “Jessica,” Hannah said quietly, “she is going to love you, ok? You just have to trust in your love.” I nodded as the light changed again and we started moving. The rest of the drive was very quiet with only an occasional reassurance from Hannah. When we pulled into the hourly parking my heart started pounding so loud I was sure that Hannah could hear it. Hannah grabbed my hand a squeezed it tightly. “You ready?” She asked, checking her watch, “her plane should be landing now.” I nodded and we began walking to the waiting area. When we go there an announcement came on the speakers. “Flight 309 from Atlanta to Baltimore has arrived.” I looked at Hannah and she nodded her head and took a seat behind me. I couldn’t sit. I was too nervous to move and my hands were shaking again. I watched as people entered into the waiting area. I watched couples kissing and parents hugging their children. I watched everyone being reunited with their loved ones and as I stood there I grew nervous that she wasn’t coming. I looked back at Hannah and she mouthed, “Just wait a second.” I turned back and as I looked in front of me I saw her. Her long ponytail swaying as she ran towards me. I wrapped her in my arms and immediately started crying. She was even more beautiful than in the pictures and on skype. She pulled away and looked at me and she had tears streaming down her pale face. I pulled her back into my embrace and we stayed there for what felt like a life time. The next time she pulled away she smiled and before I knew it I felt her lips on mine. The taste of her lips was sweet and I placed my hands on her hips. Her arms laced around my neck and I felt complete. Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. I pulled back from my love and looked at Hannah who was now standing behind me. I felt my cheeks heat up and I moved my hands from her hips and I laced my fingers with hers. “Hannah, this is Clara. Clara, this is Hannah.” Hannah smiled and reached out her hand. With her other hand, Clara took Hannah’s and said, “It is nice to meet you Hannah.” Hannah nodded in agreement before turning to me, “ready to go?” I looked at Clara, “do you need to get your bags?” She giggled, “Yeah, let’s go to baggage claim.” Hannah stated to walk towards Baggage and Clara and I followed behind. I couldn’t help but sneak glances at her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and I just wanted to take in the moment. When we got to baggage claim it only took a minute for Clara’s bag to come around. She grabbed it and we walked out to my car. I took her bag and stuck it into the trunk. Hannah slid into the back and Clara hopped into the passenger side. I laced my hands with her again and started up the car. On the ride back to my house we talked about everything and anything. “So, Clara, what do you think about meeting Jessica?” Hannah asked from the back. Clara looked at me, “It’s better than I could have ever imagined. She kissed me quickly and then looked back to Hannah. Hannah chuckled and nodded. “She has been so nervous for the past week.” I glared at Hannah through the rearview mirror. Clara smiled and nodded, “I have been nervous too but now that I am here, I couldn’t be happier. “ I could feel my cheeks burning up again. When we pulled up into my drive way we got out and I retrieved Clara’s bag from the trunk. Hannah hopped into her car and drove away and Clara and I walked into my house. Our hands were still laced together as we walked up to put her bag in my room. I turned to her and she placed her hands on the back of my neck. I set my hands on the small of her back and kissed her lips. After the greatest kiss of my life I pulled back and whispered, “It’s getting late, I am going to go put some pajamas on, you can change in here.” She nodded and kissed me before turning to get clothes from her suite case. When I came back into the room she was curled up under my covers, fast asleep. I walked over to my bed and crawled in next to her. I kissed her forehead and whispered, “I love you.” I lie down and fell asleep with a smile on my face, my arm around the girl of my dreams and for once in my life I was completely happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Unless people read it, I probably wont post more. So. Enjoy!