Status: Still working in the progress

The Gift Is a Curse (These Visions)

~Chapter 1~

Raven Carols. I'm 19, Around 5'3, I have sky blue, and The brightest green eyes ever. And I'm also vampire. I'm going to boarding school. Apparently my parents think it will be the best for me since everyone in my hometown thinks I'm a monster. My parents aren't vampires like me though. they're human. They told me I was abandoned when I was a baby, so they took me in. But back to the hometown people. they were freaked out about what i was. I mean, I know I am a vampire and all, but it's not like I was sucking the life outta somebody. I was just sucking on a pig. I know it sounds the same, but to then it sounds like I killed the frigin' president or something. I needed blood, and the ones from the hospitals were not working. And the pig was the closest thing I could get to rather than a human. Minus all the crap that has happened to me, life of a vampire wasn't even that bad. "Raven, we're here sweetheart." My mom said while taping my knee. I looked up from my phone and looked at the school. It's was a legit castle!? COOL!! I have always enjoyed castles since I was little. I smile to myself and jump out of my parents car. I went to to the back and opens the trunk to get my suitcases. When I got them out of the trunk, I put them on the ground and looked up. I saw a man dressed in a red suit shirt, and black dress pants. He came down the status that led to the front entrance of the school. The man was really pale and had the lightest hazel eyes. "May I help you with your luggage ma'am?" The man said as he bowed like they would in Asia or something. It was weird but polite. Something that I needed since I left my hometown. "Sure i guess." I said unsure actually what to say. He lightly smiled and picked up all my suitcases. It looks like he's been doing this for a while, cause I had a lot of suitcases. This school might actually not be that bad. I was about to walk away when someone caught me by my arm. I turned around to see my mom. "Bye honey. We love you so much. I know that you might not like that we are doing this, but we just want you to be safe Raven. We do care about you." I just stated at my mom. I really wanted to just walk away, but then again, she was the one that has raised me all these years, and she didn't really care that I was a vampire. I sighed. " I love you too mum. Thanks for taking care of me all these years. I'll keep in touch with you. I promise." I said while smiling weakly. She sighed in relief and embraced me. Honestly, I will miss her. But my dad? I never really liked him. And I don't think I will either. oh well. She smiled at me one last time and got back into the car. The car started up and drove away. The fog covering every trace of it. I smiled. I stared out into the open road for a while. I scanned the school grounds for a while when a black figure caught my eye. It was a person I knew for sure. I squinted hard. I could see the persons face. He was pale,and he had a Mohawk looking haircut but I was still kinda long. He was looking right at me. I stopped squinting and shrugged. I turned around and started to walk up the stairs. The man that took my bags was at the top of the stairs. "Ma'am, I took your bags to where you will be escorted. But first you must go to the Golden Mountain hall and listen to an announcement that the dean has put together for new students." He said while bowing his head. I liked this guy, he was very nice and helpful. "I am willing to escort you there if you need help to getting there." He said. "No, that's ok Marcus. I'll take her there." I turned around to see the guy that I saw near the road. Now that I could see his face more clearly, he had a really nice face. He had a lip and nose ring. He wore eye liner perfectly. His eyes were a piercing light blue. My god, they were beautiful. "Are you sure Mr. Biersack?" The man said. Snapping me outta my thoughts. "Yes I'm sure." He said while turning to me and smiling. His voice was so handsomely deep! This guy was cool. He was dressed in a ripped t-shirt but had a cool looking leather jacket on. Black skinny jeans that were ripped at both knees and gothic combat boots. After I was done going over what he was wearing, I looked back to his face. He smiled wildly at me, and his eyes flash a quick red. I gasped. That's what my eyes do when I need blood. 'Another vampire?' I thought. The guy chuckled. "Yes. I am a vampire. Just like you" he said quietly. "I'm Andy. Andy Biersack."
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmmkay, this is chapter one! I worked hard at it! Please tell me what you think!! :D I apologize for any mistakes that you find in this chapter! I never had time to read it over and make edits! These Visions (c) ~SpottedLeafsSoul
Please do not claim this story as your own, or post it on another website without asking. please and thank you