Status: Still working in the progress

The Gift Is a Curse (These Visions)

~Chapter 6~

..::~Andy's P.O.V.~::..

"Andyyyyy?" I heard my name being called. I slowly opened my eyes to see Sandra with her head poking into my bunk. "You awake?" She said again while she poked my nose. I looked down to see Raven's head still on my chest. I saw her stomach rising and falling slowly, so I guessed she was still sleeping. "No I'm not." I said as I yawned and pulled Raven closer to me. "Haha, funny. Anyway, your dad just called me. He said he's given the students their schedules and he saved us for last. He wants us to have breakfast with him and your mom." Sandra said while pulling the curtain open and sitting at the end of the bed. "So were starting classes today?" I said lifting my head to look at her. "I'm guessing so. Your dad told me to wake everyone up and tell them since no one picked up when he tried to call everyone else." She said looking at me then Raven. I looked at her too. She looked at ease when she slept. I brushed a strand of hair out of her face with my free arm. "Is she ok?" Sandra asked with concern in her voice. "Yeah. She told me she thought she saw Josh near the bus. That asshole is gonna pay for what he tried to do." I said, my protective side coming out. "You really like her, don't you Andy." I looked up at Sandra after what she said. She started to smirk. "I do. I've never felt like this before." I said, looking at Raven again. "How do you know it's not a Scout replay?" Sandra said. I looked at her. She obviously had some type of hurt still left inside her after the whole Scout situation. "I know it's not going to be a replay. I can just tell. Raven isn't like her. She has a soft side, Scout.. Scout is old news, she won't hurt us again." I said as I looked at Raven and stroked her cheek. "I hope not." Sandra said gloomily and got off the bed. "Wake the others. I'll tell my dad we're getting ready." I said looking up at Sandra. She nodded, and walked over the CC's bunk. Guess he was in for a rude awakening. I looked at Raven and started to gently shake her. "Raves? C'mon, it's time to get up." I whispered. She let out a cute little moan and slowly opened her eyes. "What?" She whispered at she rubbed one of her eyes. "My dad wants us to join him for breakfast. You wanna come?" I asked her as I brushed a piece of hair out of her face as she looked at me with her green eyes glowing. "You don't mind?" She said. I've noticed she still held onto my arm. I nodded and smiled. She smiled back then yawned, exposing her fangs. She then sat up and stretched. I pulled the blankets of our bodies and then I got out of bed. Raven followed me, standing close to me. "Do you need to get cloths Raven?" I asked her. She nodded. Sandra came up to us and said good morning to Raven. CC then came behind her still half asleep. "Sandra, is Bethany in the room?" I asked her. "Let me check." She replied back. We all stared at her as she looked forward and stood still. "What do you see?" Raven said curiously. "She's going through Ravens stuff!" She shouted. She balled her hands into fists. "What's going on?" I heard Sammi Dolls voice. I looked over to the back and saw that Sammi, Jinxx, and Ashley were awake. "Apparently Bethany is going through Ravens things." CC said yawning. "What!? I'll kill her!" Sammi yelled and bared her fangs, making CC jump awake. Jinxx held on to her waist and whispered things in her ear to calm her down. "I'll go get your things Raven." I volunteered. I grabbed Ravens hand and held it. "You don't have to Andy, I can go." She said trying to changed my mind. I shook my head slowly. "You don't have cloths to get dressed in, I'll go get what you want. And plus Bethany is connected to Josh in a way, I don't want her calling him on you again." I said. She sighed and looked at her feet. "I'll come with you dude." CC said going to get cloths and get dressed. I nodded and walked back near my bunk and got some cloths out of my bags. Sammi led Raven to the living room part of the bus and sat her on the couch. I grabbed my black jeans, my boots, and ripped Black Veil Brides shirt that I cut up, and my leather jacket. I went into the bathroom and quickly changed into my cloths. As soon as I brushed my teeth and styled my hair, I got my sweatpants and t-shirt and walked out the bathroom. I then saw CC go in and change also. I threw my cloths on my bed and walked to the front of the bus where I now saw Ella and Jake awake. Looks like Sammi had made coffee for Raven, which I didn't mind. It didn't take long for CC to get dressed. He walked to the back where his bunk was and threw his cloths on his bed. "Ready dude." He sighed. I nodded. "Andy don't cause trouble." I heard Sammi call to me. "I won't doll." I said while smirking. Me and CC got of the bus and started running to mine and Raven's room.
* * *
When we got to the room, I knocked on the door. I heard someone walking. The door opened to Bethany. She smiled and stepped sideways. "Hey cute thing. You alone?" She asked with lust in her voice. "No." I said bluntly as CC walked into the room. Bethany's facial expression changed from lust to scared. I looked over to Raven's bags and everything was messy and thrown all over the place. "What did you take from Raven." I said as I walked towards her. She stepped back until she hit the wall. "How dare you accuse me of going through her things!" She shouted. "Don't play dumb with me Bethany! I know you took something! Give it to me now, or I will get you expelled from this school faster than you can say 'sorry'!" I yelled. She looked at me with challenge in her eyes. "Fine." She finally said. She walked over to her bed and took a book from under her pillow. She set it on the floor and kicked to me. It slide and stopped right at my foot. I picked it up and looked at it for a while. It looked like a journal or a diary. I looked back at Bethany who was still against the wall. "You didn't read anything did you?" I said sternly. "No. I was going to until you guys came in here." She narrowed her eyes at me. I growled at started to walk towards her until I felt CC's hand land on my shoulder. "Just let her be Andy. We have better things to do at the moment." CC said. I looked back at Bethany who looked scared. I rolled my eyes and backed away from her. "I didn't know what she wanted so I just grabbed her bag." CC showed me Raven's bag. "That's fine, lets go. My dad is probably still waiting." I said, giving one more glance towards Bethany an then walking out of the room.

..::~CC's P.O.V.~::..

As me and Andy walked out of the school and into the woods to where the bus was hidden, I started to think about why Bethany had Raven's journal. Or diary. I got lost in my overflowing thoughts. Was it josh that told Bethany to do that? It was possible since she is a friend of Josh. And the fact that Sandra punched him in the face may have pissed him off to the point where he is now trying to find a way to blackmail Raven. "CC keep up! We have to meet my dad soon!" Andy's voice snapped me out of thoughts. "I'm coming,
I'm coming." I huffed as I started to catch up with him. When we reached the bus, everyone was outside, ready to go. I was guessing that Raven was still on the bus cause she wasn't out here. "CC, I'll give Ravens bag to her." I heard Andy say. I nodded and took the bag from over my shoulder and passed it to Andy. He nodded back and turned to step on the bus. Sandra walked over to me. She was chewing on a tooth pick. "What's up terminator?" I said, chuckling to my self. She rolled her eyes under her dark sun glasses and smiled. "So what happened when you got to the room?" Sandra said while she took the tooth pick out of her mouth. I sighed deeply and replayed what happened when me and Andy had for to the room. "She did go through Raven's things, and she took her journal, or diary. She said she didn't read anything in it, but I highly doubt that. I just hope she won't use anything against Raven. That'll end really badly." I said while turning my head to look at Sandra. She sighed and growled at the same time. "I really want to punch her in the face. Her and that prick, Josh, but that would be animal abuse." She said, putting the tooth pick back in her mouth. I chuckled to my self and shook my head. "Wow. I didn't think Raven would wear a dress. Look dude." Sandra said while tapping my shoulder. I turned my head towards the bus and looked on. Andy was holding Ravens hand as she jumped off the bus. She Had her hair brushed back into a ponytail with a few of her bangs hanging down. She wore eyeliner perfectly, the black really made her green eyes pop. She wore a dress that ended at her thighs. They were covered in little skulls. She wore black leggings underneath that stopped under her knee. And anklet that had bat charms and black flats. She was absolutely beautiful. "Wow Raven. You look beautiful!" Sammi said while skipping over to her and straightening her dress out. She smiled and looked at Sammi. "Very beautiful." Andy said while smiling warmly at her. I could just tell that every time he looked at Raven, he fell more in love with her. I started to think, it won't be that long until he tells her. At least, that's what I hoped. I also could tell that Raven has fallen for him too. The both of them are just oblivious to the fact that they were actually meant to be together. I wanted to help Andy admit he loved Raven, but his pride keeps getting in the way. Not that I really minded that, but sometimes he just thinks too much and never acts. I shook my head and pushed those thoughts to the back of my head when I heard Andy say that we were all ready. I grinned, I haven't seen Andy's mom and dad for quite some time now. They were like a second family to me and we haven't seen them for almost a year, so I was very excited. I wonder what Amy will think of Raven, I hope they get along well like Ella and Sammi do. I saw that Andy had let go of Ravens hand, maybe to make sure that he wasn't making everything obvious. But raven didn't seem to like that as she walked closer to Andy. I started to rub my hands together and smiled wildly. 'Yeeeeeees..' I said in my head. This is perfect, by this rate, they are bound to be together by the end of the month. I looked over to my right and saw Jinxx holding Sammi Doll by her waist and whispering things in her ear. Jake was holding Ella's hand and swinging it back and forth like they were children. Sandra was walking to my left next to me and Ashley came up to my right. "Is it me or does Andy have a thing for Raven?" He said while lightly elbowing me and winking. "No shit dinkess, we figured that one out for a while now." Sandra said while spitting the tooth pick out and grinning at Ashley. Ashley just looked at her and flipped her off. I shook my head and looked at Andy and Raven again. I wonder if she'll be ok about meeting Andy's father and mother.
* * *

..::~Raven's P.O.V.~::..

Andy met up with his butler or servant or whatever you wanted to call him, Marcus. It's been a while since I have seen him. Guess he was just attending to the other students. We would be starting classes this coming Monday. We walked down the halls, and today, they were filled a bunch new and current students. Not to my surprise, half of them were all jocks and preps. I got wolf whistles and stares every time I looked to my left or right. Andy wrapped a protective arm around my waist and held me close. I think I even heard him growl at one point. I just brushed it off and set my eyes in front of me. It got worse though, a lot of girls were gossiping about Josh and what he did. Some even said I was a desperate slut, and calling me an emo fag as usual. Sandra shot glares every now and again to warn the others to stay away. I guess what they didn't know is that Sandra had punched Josh in the eye, leaving a huge bruise behind. But from what I had heard, he got that black eye cause he slipped in the boys bathroom. I scoffed and rolled my eye. Other than that, everything was normal to be honest. After some time, Murcus had brought us to a huge set of doors that were painted golden. "Your breakfast has already been set up and prepared for you. Please enjoy the rest of your day." Marcus said while bowing his head and then opening the huge golden doors. My eyes widened at how beautiful and huge this dining room was. It was almost like an accident Japanese hall, with a touch of Great Britain style. There were servant dressed in black in the corners of the room where they stood silently. "Wow" I said under my breath. I turned around to study the art and the craftsmanship that were upon the walls. It was breathtakingly the most beautiful thing I have ever saw. "Ah, Andy my son! It's so good to see you and your friends!" I heard a voice echo off the walls. I looked straight in front of me to see a man dressed in a black suit with a blood red tie. His arms were well built and his head was shaved just a little bit. And a woman dressed in a blood red suit top, a black formal skirt, black tights and black heels. She had her ginger brown hair in a neat ponytail with a few strands of hair hanging down. "Hello son." The woman spoke in a soft caring tone. Andy looked at me and smiled and then back at the row people, who I guessed were his parents. "Ah, who is this fine young woman.?" His father said while walking over to me and Andy and extending his arm and holding out his hand to shake. I gripped his hand firmly and smiled brightly. "Hello sir, I'm Raven Carols." I replied politely. "Oh, sweetie, you can call me dad." He chuckled to himself. "I'm Amy sweetheart, but you can call me mom. Andy's friends usually end up calling me that anyway." She laughed at herself and extended both arms to hug me. I hugged back of course. I blushed a little bit die to my shyness. "Why don't you tell me about yourself over breakfast dear, that way I can get to know you better." Amy, or mom I guess I was now calling her, said while grabbing my hand with both of hers and leading to me a seat away from Andy and his dad, or dad as he wished me to call him now. I over heard him say something about "she is a wise choice" and "very beautiful and polite". With hearing that, it started to make me think. I pushed those thoughts away when I heard mom call Sammi and Ella over. The guys and Sandra all gathered around dad and they all started laughing. "Why don't we get started on breakfast, I can tell you guys are hungry." Dad announced. The guys and Sandra all started to cheer and throw their fists in the air. I glanced at Andy for a few seconds. He caught me, and smiled. I blushed and looked down quickly. Mom motioned me to sit down, so I did. "So Raven, dear, tell me about yourself." She said while holding her hands together and leaning in the listen. Ella and Sammi did the same. "Well, I guess I can start from the beginning." I sighed and thought about my past. "I'm 18, I don't know who my real parents are, and I'm a vampire."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here guys! Chapter 6! Every other Thursday will be a new chapter, so on April 18 will be a new chapter :3 I'm sorry it's so parted far, but it gives me time to actually right the chapter and make it sound good. But anyway, I hope you like this chapter. It may not be long, but it's good enough I hope ( I think it's a decent amount, idk, I don't have time to count the words XD) but anyway, have a good reading :3
I apologize for any mistakes that you find in this chapter! If you find any, please tell me!
These Visions (c) ~SpottedLeafsSoul (SilverStream)
Please do not claim this story as your own, or post it on another website without asking. please and thank you