Samantha

Samantha

Samantha: a young girl with a mysterious disposition. Samantha, whose eyes are a chilling shade of jade, whose actions prove to be manipulative and devious, whose movements are like a snake’s. Samantha, with her clammy, long hands and nails painted with blood, spends her days and nights all alone in her room, pondering on ways to pay back her enemies, to make them suffer for all their wrong-doings. She is a girl who everyone fears with good reason.

Samantha, who possesses a devious, deceitful, and demented mind. A girl who knows nothing but hate and vengeance, who lives to retaliate. No one would dare to trust her; no one dared to come near her. Samantha, who has more enemies than friends, thinks back on all the people who have harmed her; who are harming her. She mixes ingredients in that crafty head of hers and is left with a potion for revenge. She uses this potion violently and needlessly; without good cause or reason. May God be with the ignorant person who tries to double-cross her.

Samantha, who everyone fears and everyone avoids at all cost. Samantha, who has taught many people the same lesson: do not mess with her unless you are willing to pay the price. Samantha, who sends even the bravest of heart into a shell for protection; who gives the most courageous soldier a reason to cry. Samantha, who shows no sympathy for even the meekest of heart. She lives alone in isolation and attacks the innocent, spends her days planning revenge, and spends her nights fulfilling her plans, crossing off each victim’s name from her list of enemies. Samantha, who fights for no reason, who scares the biggest of creatures, who gives all a reason to worry, slithers along in the cold, damp grass and fades away under the moonlit sky.