Status: It's rated R for language, sexual occurences and violence.

When I Met Ponyboy

Chapter 7: Dance Hall

"Jesus Christ, I need a bath."

"I don't think you have time, you gotta go to the DX while we talk to Shepard." Sodapop was slicking back his blonde hair with grease.

"Why can't I go? Aren't I apart of this too?" It had been a week since the beat up at the Drive-In and Pony and Johnny looked loads better.

Ponyboy gave me a side-hug. "Of course you are. Two-Bit just made it clear he doesn't want you around such a tough crowd."

"I'm around you guys, though."

Sodapop snorted in laughter. "That may be true but Tim Shepard's gang isn't anything to mess with."

"What's the big deal with his gang anyway? What makes them so tough?"

Ponyboy was greasing his hair back for school. "I think it's because they don't give a damn about anything. They'll just pulverize anything in their path and they won't feel a thing."

I contemplated this for a moment while the the boys groomed their hair back for the day ahead.

"Kitt, can you drop me off at school on your way to the DX?"

I still wasn't comfortable with Pony walking to school after getting jumped by the Socs, so I quickly agreed and dropped Pony off on his first day back. Once he was at school I noticed out of the corner of my eye a flier on one of the telephone poles. It was of my school picture and a picture of the El Camino. Above the pictures in big bold letters, MISSING. I quickly parked the car but left it running and tore the missing flier down. Shit. The Bastard had me all the way down in Oklahoma? He was good but not good enough, he would still never get Lucy back. Or me for that matter.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I decided to go back to the house and see if I could gather more information about the Shepard gang before I had to head out for the DX. I tore down three fliers on the way home and I needed something to get my mind off of them.

"Anybody home?"

"In the kitchen!" It was Steve and Two-Bit.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" Steve asked.

"I should say the same for you."

"Too bad we got other things on our mind." Two-Bit mumbled.

"I should think so." Steve picked up his piece of toast and headed for the door. "You comin' Two-Bit?"

Two-Bit was having a slice of cake. "I'll be right there."

I held up one of the missing fliers. "Look what I found."

Two-Bit groped the flier from me and ripped it to shreds. "You're not going back there, even if it means you and me taking Lucy and hiding out for a while. I won't let them find you." He pulled me into a hug. "I don't think it's safe for you to be going to the DX by yourself today..."

"What? Why not?"

"Well." Two-Bit pulled up a chair and I sat down on his lap. "Rodger knows where you work and none of the boys will be there today to help you out if you need it, since we'll be on the other side of town, talking to Tim."

"Then what am I supposed to do all day?" I pouted.

Two-Bit thought for a minute. "I know!" He pulled out a few bills and handed them to me. "Go out to town and buy yourself a dress. Then I want you to come straight home because we're going dancing like I promised." I threw my arms around him and kissed him long and hard.

"Wait! I can't take this, it's your money."

Two-Bit only scoffed. "Baby, what point is having all that money if I don't have a girl to spend it on?" I only smiled and kissed him again.

"Look, I gotta go and you have some dress shopping to do." He was almost out the door after Steve when he popped his head back in. "I also like polka dots. They remind me of Minnie Mouse." He wiggled his eyebrows flirtatiously. "Don't talk to any other fellas, ya hear?"

"I hear!" I was grinning from ear to ear. After he had left I didn't want anything to get my good mood down so I took a lighter to those MISSING fliers and threw them into the sink.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I was curling my hair in complicated swirls when I heard the front door open. I had just gotten done putting on my black and white polka dot dress with bright red pumps. I couldn't lie to myself, I knew I looked hot. I even curled my eyelashes and swiped red lipstick on, for good measure. I walked out to see which one of the boys it was when I heard a whistle.

"Damn girl, screw Two-Bit. Can I be your date?" It was Dallas and I could tell he liked what he saw.

"No, I am definitely not that type of girl. Besides Two-Bit will be here any minute."

"Oh alright. Hey, you don't mind if the gang comes, do you? We haven't been to the dance hall in a while and I thought I'd ask." Dallas was being way too nice for Dallas.

"On no, more the merrier. Plus I'll feel more protected if everyone was there." Dallas nodded in agreement and got a beer from the fridge.

"Is my girl ready?!" Two-Bit practically skipped in, looking for me. He stopped when he saw my curvaceous dress and pumps. He gave me the one-over.

"I don't know if I'm comfortable with you going out like that, can't we just stay home and I can ravish you a bit?"

On the inside my heart was thumping but if becoming a greaser taught me one thing, it was to stay cool under pressure.

"Oh, we're going dancing but I promise I won't even so much as glance at other guys, I'm all yours." Then I leaned into him all seductive and whispered into his ear. "You can ravish me later."

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was long after Two-Bit and I had gone dancing and we were supposed to meet the gang back at the house for cake afterwards. Two-Bit and I had other plans.

Two-Bit was sprawled on top of me in the back of Lucy, my skirt hiked up from Two-Bit's legs. We've been kissing for at least twenty minutes and I was hungry for more. I could tell Two-Bit was too and so I slowly opened my legs, inviting him in. Two-Bit's hands roughly cascaded from my back up to my chest then to my breasts. His first squeeze I yelped in surprise but soon got used to it. He was steadily growing more rough and I knew I'd be sore in the morning.

"Gentle, darling."

"Oh sorry! I just can't help myself around you." He grabbed my ass for emphasis. "Can I try something?"

"I'll tell you, if you can't." Two-Bit's hands slowly went underneath my dress, caressing my thigh. Then they grew higher and I knew what he was about to do.

I panicked and I was suddenly back with The Bastard. "Stop! Please!"

Two-Bit looked up in surprise. "I'm not hurting you, am I ?"

"No, it's just I can't be touched there after what happened with The Bastard."

"Oh Kitt." He started kissing my neck. " I didn't mean for anything like that to come up again. I'm so sorry, I should've known."

I sighed in relief.

"We'll just have to work on it. You ready to go home?" I shook my head.

"No? Then what do you wanna do, baby?"

I pounced on top of him. "I wanna get used to it. Or at least try anyways."

________________________________________________________________________________

After Two-Bit and I had gotten done, we headed back to the house, hoping we weren't too late for cake.

"Where ya been?" Pony asked. Two-Bit and I just looked at each other, blushing.

"it's not wise to ask that question around those two." Dallas snickered.

I was desperate for the subject to change. "How was talking to Tim Shepard?"

Darry came in and handed me a cup of coffee. "They sure are a rough crowd but they agreed to help us out. We can lick the Socs with them on our side."

Steve didn't appear to be listening. "You have lipstick on your neck Two-Bit." All of the boys laughed and so I stormed to my bedroom while Two-Bit followed.

"Kitt, can I ask you something?" I was taking off my dress and pulling on pajamas.

"You can ask me anything, Two-Bit."

"Can I sleep with you here tonight?" Two-Bit all of a sudden looked shy and bashful. Which definitely wasn't like him.

"Sure love. But why?"

"I don't think I can listen to my parents fight tonight. I don't want to ruin a perfect night with you."

I responded by pulling back the covers and invited him in. "You're always welcome."

Two-Bit took off his shirt but left his jeans on and turned out the light. He smelled good and I was excited to think I'd fall asleep to the smell of tobacco and mint. I was barely able to keep my eyes open when I felt arms surround my waist. Two-Bit's voice was muffled into my hair but I could still understand what he was trying to say.

"I think I'm falling in love with you, Kitt."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked this nice long chapter. :)