Status: My first writing and I hope you guys like it, please read it and comment what you thought about it and be honest. I'm hoping for the best, thank you!

Taken Love

She's Finally Mine

Alex’s Side—
She’s just so beautiful and she’s mine and only mine.. I don’t know what it is with me, but when I see her scared, it just really gets me going. I am a lot stronger than she is and there isn’t much she can do. I mean I took her from her home and got her here. I didn’t know before I had fucked her that she was a virgin, I had just assumed. I know so much about her and she still has no idea. I know when she was born and where, her family, even her social life and what she does and some more personal things as well. When I kidnapped her I knew for a fact she has depression and that she cuts, but I didn’t know where or even how deep she would make them. If she likes the pain why not add to it.
I know she has a boyfriend and how long they have been together, I had thought by how long they’ve been together that they would’ve fucked already. If I were him and we were together that long and hadn’t had sex yet then I would’ve gone for it and look I did. I did what Michael couldn't get done first. Her little boyfriend won’t be able to find her though, she’s mine and always will be.
I remember the day I saw her, I thought she was so beautiful and that I had to have her. That was only a year ago. I remember seeing her through that window into her living room, it’s just right across from my old home.
I was moving in that day and settling into my new home. As I walked around getting used to th place I looked out the window in my living room. Right then I saw her appear in what seems to be family room. I stood there mesmerized by her looks. We were neighbors, but I never introduced myself to her. I occasionally would go for a run and run past her house and there were more windows in the front so I could see her sometimes as well if she were in the kitchen or dining room. I sometimes saw her curiously look outside as to who was there. I just went on my way. I could tell she was younger than me. I know I’m four years older than her, but when I see something I want, I always get it. I just wanted to get to know her a bit more. So I followed her and other times when they were all gone from the house and knew they would be gone for a while, I would let myself in. I can pick a lock pretty well and sometimes they kept a door unlocked, which I could tell upset her father.
I would just walk around and looking through what interested me.
I found a journal of her's and read through it, keeping in mind what some of the more secretive aspects about her. Looking through her room, I made sure to put things back as to how they were before. I didn’t want her thinking anything, but I’m sure she would’ve just thought her brother or sister went through it or something. She seemed very depressed though reading everything, her big downfall was when her mother died. It was only three years ago and she blames herself. But there are many other things she is depressed for as well, like how much she hates her body, how she over thinks things, how she feels alone and doesn’t know whether to trust anyone anymore. I think when she started to feel better was when she met her boyfriend Michael. I don’t care much for him, I want him out of her life. It drove me crazy when they started to date. She shouldn’t be with him, she should be with me, I am much more mature than he is.
Michael is nothing but a bother to me, he just needs to leave Mila’s life. I would much rather swipe a sharp knife across his neck and watch him bleed out. Just seeing him kiss her, hug her, or even hold her late at night made me furious. I remember throwing objects across the room at how mad it made me. But I don’t have to worry about him anymore and I even got something first that he hasn’t accomplished. He never will since I took her virginity, Mila and I have that to share with each other now. Honestly I must say, I am the jealous type and hate when other people touch my things. He is nothing to her anymore she’ll never see him again while I’m in her life.
I walked into the room with Oliver and Danny where I kept her and saw her curled up into a corner with a jacket over her head. We walked over and I pulled the jacket away from her. “You remember Oliver and Danny right? Well we are just going to go over some ground rules together.” I said as she looked up to me, her makeup running down her tear stained face.
“You aren’t allowed to leave this room ever, only if I am with you and these guys will not touch you. You belong to me and made I it very clear that you do, they have their girls and I have mine.” I went on as I looked over to them and they rolled their eyes, “If you try to leave this room or try anything to escape, we will find you and a punishment will be followed shortly after. I always get what I want so you won’t be able to get rid of me until I get it. If you disobey me at all, I will do what I want with you.” She looks away from us and I grab her face to look at me, “And look at me when I am talking to you!” I push her away.
“Dude, why can’t we just have one good time with her, I mean really, look at her!” Danny blurts out and I turn to him in irritation.
“She is mine and I have told you that many times!” I get closer to his face with anger in my eyes, “if you try anything with her, I will know and I will kill you, got it?”
He nods his head looking scared, “okay okay, got it dude, I won’t touch her.”
“Good, anyone else got anything to say,” there was silence, “okay so you guys can leave now.” I look at them with narrowed eyes.
They turn and walk out of the room quickly and slam the door. I look at Mila, who is still curled up in her ball. She looks at me with a terrified look on her face as I get closer to her. I bend down to her while placing a hand on her knee, “They won’t touch you, I promise they will listen to me.”
She softly opens her mouth to speak, but it was weak and quiet, “why do you need me? I’m nothing and I’m no ones. Just why did you take me?”
I begin to get irritated again at why she would ask me anything and saying she’s not mine, “I know so much about you and when I see something that I want, I will get it and nothing can stop me. And I will make it very clear to you that you are mine!”
“You don’t know me! My family, my boyfriend, my friends... they know me, you don’t! I have no idea who you are,” she yelled in my face which just made me angry.
“No I do know you, there is no one else who matters, I’m the only person in your life now!” I yelled back at her.
“They will find me, everyone will, my father, Michael and you’re just going to waste away. They will rescue me from here,” Mila yelled and I could see the anger in her eyes. Only thing is, they won’t find her and this just made me mad.
I grab her hair and yank her head back, “look you little cunt, they will never find you! You must obey me and anything I say!”
She had fire in her eyes, “go fuck yourself you pig!”
She wasn’t giving up so I pulled her up by her hair and threw her on the bed. “You’re going to pay for what you just said.” I said with a snarl, “I am going to enjoy every bit of this.”
I climbed on her, ripping her shirt off and the bra as well. I can feel every thing in my body ignite with complete rage. She just had to go there. She kicked her legs up, trying to get up, but it was no use for her. I don’t know why it’s so easy to make me so angry so fast. But it’s any back talk that comes from her mouth that really rattles my bones. She kept trying to kick me off her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once more, another chapter revised! Hope you had fun reading!
--Marin