Weird Science

Weird Science

"Don't be nervous," I chuckled shyly as I kissed his cheek. "It was a kiss, not a marriage proposal."

"Yeah," he laughed as he glanced at me. "You just make me nervous I guess."

"Oh, I do?" I was slightly puzzled. "I'm sorry."

"Its okay,” He leaned forward and kissed me again.

"Well someone got there courage back," I grinned as he leaned back; he shrugged slightly with a bright smile.

"Yeah, you make me nervous and make me brave. It's weird to explain but that's….it."

"Well," I grinned slightly. "I'm glad then."

"Me too,” he nodded, smiling.

"We're going to miss the movie," I giggled slightly as I pointed up to the minute's board. "We have five minutes."

"I think we can spare a couple," he smiled.

"If you say so,” I giggled and kissed him again.

And again. And again.

"I really like you," he looked me in the eyes as he laid his forehead against mine. "What do you feel about me?"

"I like you too," I smiled.

-----Melanie-----

“Cole,” I mumbled as he paced back and forth. “What’s the problem?”

"She's not back."

"Who's—oh Elliot's at the movies, she'll be back soon Cole," I mumbled as he paced more. "Why are you so freaked out?"

“It’s eleven,” He explained. “Even you got back at ten!”

“Yeah,” I nodded. “She’ll be fine, though.”

"How can you be so sure?" he asked as he crossed the room and stood in front of me.

"I—" I stopped when I heard the door open and close. "Because I'm psychic."

"You mean liar, right?”

“Of course.”

"Where have you been?" Cole turned away from me and stomped up to a confused Elliot, poor girl looked so damn worried when he walked up to her.

"The movie theater," she said softly.

"You had me worried," he said slowly. "Its eleven and I thought something happened to you."

"I’m sorry;” She sat her coat down on the couch. “The movie ran long.”

“Sure,” Cole growled as I shook my head, sighing.

"Cole, you wanted her to get a boyfriend, what's the big deal?" I asked as I walked over beside her, the look in his eyes was kind of scary.

"The big deal is she could have died," he glared at me. "I've read about late night—"

"Dude, take a chill pill alright," she said slowly.

“Don’t take everything you’ve read to heart, okay?” I growled. “Nothing was wrong with her getting home late. She was just out.”

“But-“

“But nothing!”

"Melanie," he growled at he stared at me. "Stay out of this, I'm asking Elliot."

"I will not stay out of it, butt out yourself Cole," I snapped. “You don’t have to worry!”

“You’re the one that urged me in the first place!” Elliot screamed.

"I know," he glared at her. "And I shouldn't have."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want any other man to have you," he said lowly. "They aren't good enough."

"But they're real!"

"That doesn't matter, they don't know what you want or what you need," he stepped closer to Elliot and pulled her against his body. "Or how much."

"Dude, she needs a boyfriend that she didn't make!" I nearly screamed.

"Mel,” Cole growled. “You should stay out of this.”

“I will not! You need to leave her the fuck alone!”

"No you do," he growled as he walked over to me and stood in front of me, dominantly. "Now."

"Make me asshole," I glared.

"Fine,” Cole scoffed and raised his arm, Elliot grabbing it.

“Stop!”

"Why?" Cole turned to stare at her with loving eyes, instead of those evil looking ones.

"You're not hitting Melanie," Elliot's eyes were wide with fear. "What's wrong with you?"

"I-I-“ He stuttered. “I don’t know.”

"Please stop," Elliot whispered as she let go of his arm. "You're scaring me."

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he pulled her into a hug, I rolled my eyes as I watched her stare at me. "I won't do it again."

"Why are you so mad at me for going out with a guy? You wanted me too didn't you?"

"Yes," he said hesitantly.

"Then don’t get so fucking angry about it!” I screamed, Elliot huffing.

“Mel,” she said calmly. “Don’t fly off the-“

“Your such an ass!”

"Shut up!" he roared causing half the house to shake, Elliot's eyes widened and mine did as well.

"What the hell was that?"

"I’m sorry,” Cole mumbled as Elliot backed away.

"Something is wrong with you Cole," Elliot whispered as she leaned back. "Are you jealous of Alex?"

"Yes," he answered honestly. "I'm the one you should have, not him."

"Alex, he's normal and he's really amazing Cole, why do you think he shouldn't have me, you said it yourself that you couldn’t," she whispered.

"I know,” He looked away from Elliot. “But I’m just jealous.”

“Why?”

“You-“

“Made you that way?” I mumbled and leaned against the wall. “We made you like that?”

"No," he shook his head slowly. "She makes me feel like that."

"Oh," I nodded slowly as I glanced over at Elliot. "Great..."

"What?"

"Does this mean you, like, love her?” I pointed to Elliot.

“I didn’t think I could love,” Cole shook his head.

"Then why are you acting like this?" Elliot asked softly. "I thought you wanted me to find love."

"I do…"

"Why are you—"

"Just not with anyone other than me."

"But I can’t love you,” She looked away and sighed. “You’re not real.”

“I’m as real as you want me to be.”

"I really want to Cole, but you're confusing me. One minute you want me the next you want me to find someone else, make up your mind."

"I want to be there for you," he sighed.

"Then don’t stop me from finding someone!"

“But I don’t want you to find someone!”

"But—" she sighed. "I'm confused…I like you and Alex both."

"He won't touch you again," he growled.

"Back off fido, if she wants him to touch her he damn well better!" I shouted.

"Stay out of this, Melanie!” Cole turned to me and screamed.

-----Elliot-----

"Fuck off," Melanie growled as she grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs. "You don't need this Ellie."

“I know I don’t,” I shook my head. “But what am I going to do?”

"Do what you want," she advised as she locked my door and lay on my bed. "Why—" she stopped and looked at the window. "What the fuck?"

"What?" I glanced over, my eyes going wide when I hissed softly. "Alex?"

“Oh fuck,” Mel blew out a deep breath as I sighed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I opened my window and let him crawl in, he chuckled and stood up.

"I wanted to give you—" he glanced over at Melanie and grinned. "Hi Melanie."

"Hey, Alex,” She half waved as he looked back over to me.

“I wanted to give you-“

“Elliot!” Cole boomed, making us all jump.

"Shit," my eyes widened. "Get in the closet!"

"Why—"

"Just do it," I whispered as I pushed him in the closet, I whined a little before I pecked his lips and shut the door. "I'll explain later."

"Okay," he whispered.

"Elliot!” Cole came crashing in and yelled. “I heard something.”

“Mel and me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment