Weird Science

Weird Science

“Whoa,” I opened my eyes slightly and looked around at the white room. “What happened?”

"They knocked you out so you wouldn't wake up while you were asleep, fixed you're leg and put you in here to wake up," I heard Alex say somewhere to my right.

"Where are you?" I asked looking around the ceiling.

“Right here,” I turned my head to see him and Melanie waving.

“Hey,” Mel smiled.

"Hi," I cleared my throat from the raspy ness. "What time is it?"

"Around seven, my parents said it would be fine for you to stay with us, so can Melanie," Alex smiled. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah."

"The police said they'd contact you soon, so they can look for your kidnapper."

“I’d like to see them try,” I chuckled lowly and sat up.

“It’ll be interesting.”

"Very," I laughed slightly as Alex stood up and walked over to help me walk. "Ow wow this is heavy."

"I'm sorry babe," he whispered as he shifted my weight on him.

“Its fine,” I nodded. “It’ll just take some time to get used to.”

"Alright," he nodded as he and Melanie both helped me outside, they had crutches but I couldn't use them at all.

"Damn klutz," she laughed. "Can't even use crutches."

“It’s Murphy’s Law, I tell ya!” I insisted.

"Who's?"

"It's—" I shook my head. "Never mind."

"Good thinking," she nodded.

“Confused easily?” Alex chuckled.

“Yes.”

"This is my mom Harriett and my dad James," Alex walked me inside and waved at his parents. "Mom and dad this is Elliot and Melanie."

"When you said Elliot I was thinking guy," James laughed and walked over, hugging both Melanie and I. "It's nice to meet you girls, you can stay here as long as you like."

"Thank you Mr. Fra—" I started.

"James please."

“Okay,” I nodded. “Thank you James and Harriett.”

“Your welcome honey,” Harriett nodded.

"If you wouldn't mind, I think that sedation medicine they have me is still in my system, can you show me to a bed, or a floor that I could crash out on?" I asked sweetly.

"I'll show you, thanks mom dad," Alex said as he picked me up slightly and walked towards the steps. "Alright, up and at'em," he groaned as he picked me up bridal style, no problem at all.

"Whoa when did you get strong," I laughed, as I heard Harriett and James laugh as well.

“I do power lifting,” he stated.

“That would explain it.”

"Yeah pretty much," he laughed as he walked up the stairs, and then walked in a second bedroom to sit me on the bed.

"You can go talk to your parents, I'm going to sleep."

"Alright, night," he kissed my lips then ran off down the stairs.

“Elliot?” Mel poked her head in the room after a few minutes of silence. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m okay,” I shrugged.

"You want me to stay up here with you?"

"I don't care, I'm going to sleep," I mumbled.

“Okay,” She sat down on the bed next to me as I closed my eyes. “Night.”

“Night.”

I woke up slightly, jolting up in bed. I looked around in a panic but calmed down when I seen Mel was asleep and I was fine, but when I lay back down I couldn't get back to sleep. So instead I stood up and walked out of the room, hoping to get down the steps.

"What are you doing?" Alex whispered as I got two steps down.

"Oh," I whispered turning around. "I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep; I was going to get some milk."

"Go back to bed and I'll bring it to you," he whispered grabbing my arm, he pulled me back into the room I stayed in; I sighed seeing Melanie sprawled out on the bed. "You can sleep in mine."

"No," I shook my head. "I'll be fine in a chair."

"I said you can sleep in mine, don't argue with me or I'll trip you," he said playfully.

“That’s a little harsh, don’t cha think?” I chuckled as he nudged me into his room.

“I call it… Persuasion.”

"Whatever works huh?" I grinned as he helped me to his room, which was completely black and not just dark from night either.

"Pretty much, lay down and I'll go get your milk," he kissed my lips; he went to stand up but pulled me back into another kiss.

“Will you just get my milk?” I giggled as he pulled away and walked to the kitchen.

"Sorry," he walked back up holding a glass of milk. "Once I kiss you its kind of hard to stop…"

"I know, I'm just that irresistible," I laughed as I grabbed the cup and took two swigs. "Thanks."

"You are," he smiled and kissed my lips. "And you're welcome."

“Kiss?” I puckered my lips again; he nodded and pecked them softly. “That’s it?”

"No, but once I get started," he warned with me a grin.

"I'll take my chances, freshy," I grinned as he rolled his eyes.

"I'll show you freshy," he mumbled as he climbed over my legs and kissed my lips tenderly. Soon he was pulling at the hem of my shirt as I fiddled with his pants.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked, pulling my shirt up.

"More like do you?" I whispered looking in his light brown eyes that seemed to shine in the dark. "I mean, I really like you."

"Only if you want too," he whispered.

“I really do,” I nodded, making him smile.

"Alright," he smiled as he kissed me again, pulling off his own shirt as he did, leaning away just to get it over his head. "We have to be quiet."

"I know," I whispered as I pulled off my own shirt. "And kind of slow because I have a broken foot…"

“Oh, yeah,” He laughed softly and kissed my shoulder blade.

"Thank you for everything," I whispered as I rubbed his shoulder gently, it felt good to feel his soft skin under my hands.

"You're welcome," he smiled as he tugged at my half jeans, pulling them off with some difficulty. "You'd think the people at the hospital would cut it right…"

“You’d think,” I chuckled. “At least you got them off.”

"Thankfully," he mumbled as he pulled off his jeans while he was off the bed and slid them off with his underwear, then climbed back on top of me, leaning down he kissed my lips again. “Ready?”

“I… I think so,” I nodded. “Yeah.”

"Alright," he kissed my lips slowly and gently as he lowered himself down on me, I gasped slightly in surprise and kissed back while rocking my hips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment