Weird Science

Weird Science

"Oh," I whispered. "Alex…"

“Elliot,” He moaned. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

He leaned down and kissed me again before he trailed them down my neck, raking his teeth and tongue as he went. "Mhm," he moaned.

"Oh Alex," I moaned again as I pulled him closer. He gradually began getting faster, making me moan louder. “Alex!”

"Shh," he whispered pulling me back into a kiss to quiet me, while still causing us both to moan. "Elliot."

"Alex," I whispered as I pulled away and kissed his chest. “We can’t do this right now.”

“Why?”

“I can’t keep quiet.”

"Well I'm kind of," he said slowly. "I need you."

"I need you too," I moaned as he moved slightly. "But I can't be quiet with you being so damn good at this."

“Fine,” He sighed, pulling out and laying down next to me. “I love you.”

"I love you too," I curled up beside him and kissed his lips, which evolved into a deeper, more lustful kiss that he had to pull away from.

"Don't kiss me like that when I'm like this," he said breathing harshly. "You're seriously screwing with my brain functions."

"I’m sorry;” I chuckled lowly and closed my eyes.

"It's alright, I'll wake you up before my parents get up and take you to bed okay?" he whispered kissing my neck. "And maybe tomorrow we'll have some alone time."

"I hope so," I grinned slightly.

“Me too,” He kissed my nose. “Just go to sleep, okay?”

“Yeah,” I nodded and closed my eyes.

"I hate this," I whined as I sat down at the lunch table beside Alex and Melanie. "Everyone has come up and signed this big damn, cast and put crude remarks on it."

"Let me see," Melanie picked up my leg with a grunt and snorted. "I want to—" she stopped and started laughing.

“What’s so funny?”

“That’s Frank’s handwriting!”

"Sickening," I groaned as I laid my head on Alex's shoulder, he just laughed which caused his shoulders to bounce.

"Oh man what did he write? I want to what?" Alex asked.

“I want to-“

“Nothing!” I slapped my hand over Mel’s mouth.

"Fine," Alex pouted. "I'll read it though, one way or another."

"Until then," I nodded my head. "You can't hear it."

"Uh huh," he grumbled and then smiled. "Come here."

"What?" I leaned over and listened to him whisper Let's go home in my ear. "How are you going to get us there?"

“Uh,” He looked over to Mel, who stared back.

“What?”

"Can you drive us to my house and then go away for a while?" he mumbled fast.

"You two are going to do it aren't ya?" she asked with a grin. "Sure, but use protection."

"Yeah, yeah."

“Let’s go,” She stood up as we all walked out to the car.

“Have fun,” She smirked. “Bow chicka wah wah!”

"I really want to hit her," I mumbled as she drove off laughing, I watched until she disappeared.

"Yes well," Alex sighed. "You're not the only one."

"I guess we’ll just deal,” I shrugged and kissed Alex softly.

"Oh I'll deal," he whispered as he picked me up again, with ease and walked up the steps.

"Its real big turn on when you can pick me up like this," I chuckled slightly as I wrapped my good leg around his hips as I kissed his lips.

He chuckled and pushed his door open, then laid me on the bed. "I'll do it more often then," he whispered as he pulled off the skirt I had on, and then pulled off his own jeans. "Ready?"

"Uh huh," I nodded as he pulled off his shirt while climbing over me; I pulled off my own and waited.

"Elliot," he whispered as he positioned himself over me, staring down at me.

"Hm?" I asked softly as I reached up and caressed his cheek.

"I love you," he whispered as he softly rocked his hips against mine, causing me to moan out and tilt my head back.

"Oh Alex, "I whispered which turned into a moan."I love you too."

"Yeah," he grunted as he reached for my good leg and wrapped it around his waist, pulling me closer. "Come on…"

"Ah Alex," I moaned as I arched my back and grabbed his hands which were planted on my hips. "More."

"More," he whispered as he pushed even farther, making sure to pull me closer.

"Alex," I moaned as I leaned up and connected my lips to his, pulling on his hair to make him kiss deep as he was in me. "You feel so good."

"So do you," he moaned against the kiss. "You feel so good."

"More," I whispered as I leaned back down, rocking my hips to his. "This is amazing."

"I've never felt like this before," he whispered as he ran his hands up and down my sides.

"Did you have fun?" Melanie teased as I sat down in front of her with Alex beside me, we both glared at her silently.

"Fuck off," I said slowly.

"I was just wondering…" she said innocently.

"Seriously, fuck off."

"Oh come on—" she started but I glared at her. "That good?"

"Amazing," Alex spoke up. "If you wouldn't have come back so early we'd still be in bed for a third time."

"You done it twice?" she raised her eyebrows. "Damn Alex, I underestimated you freshy."

“Hell yeah, bitch,” I nodded.

“So,” Mel became serious. “You used a condom, right?”

"Uh," I turned to Alex with furrowed eyebrows. "Did we?"

"I don't remember," he said slowly. "Shit."

“I’m sure we did,” I huffed.

“Yeah.”

“We’re not that stupid,” I turned to Mel. “Right?”

"I don't know," she held her hands up. "I mean I think you are."

"Oh you're helpful," I growled as I looked away to Alex. "We did didn't we Alex?"
♠ ♠ ♠
comment

Image