Weird Science

Weird Science

"It's strange now you're a college professor," he murmured. "And Cayra and Jerry work at Burger King."

"And that you're a baseball star now?" I added with a smile. "It was bound to happen, karma."

"Melanie's a model and Frank's a photographer," Alex added.

"For Melanie," Frank growled playfully.

“Wow.”

“At least I didn’t stay in the porn industry,” Mel nodded.

"I don't know how you did it that one time," I sighed as I shook my head. "It was sad, demeaning—"

"If you ever would have done it I would have killed you," Alex finished poking my side.

“It was fun,” She shrugged. “It was just… uncomforting at times.”

“And I was not happy about it,” Frank mumbled.

"How could it be fun?" I asked wide eyed as Alex grunted and laughed slightly. "You're baring everything for a camera?"

"It's liberating."

"You're weird," I mumbled lowly.

“I am,” She nodded. “Did you guys ever watch it?”

“No,” I shook my head as Alex grunted. “Alex, you didn’t…”

“I didn’t know what it was!” He whined. “I just had found it behind the TV one day!”

"Oh gross," I whined covering my face. "You traitor."

"I'm sorry," he whined and laid his head on my back. "It was traumatizing. I mean, I was kind of turned on until I realized it was Melanie."

"What?" I asked wide eyed as Melanie started laughing hysterically. "My God."

"Ellie…"

"I feel sick," I chuckled looking away. "Ew, I can only imagine."

“Ewww, don’t imagine it,” She frowned. “That’s another reason I stopped.”

"Because you imagined it?" I asked confused. "Well that's kind of weird, you knew what was going to happen?"

"No," she sighed shaking her head. "How old are you idiot?"

"Twenty three," I said slowly.

“Oh, well-“

“I don’t care about your porn!”

"I know," She laughed. "Damn she gets testy."

"That's why I love her," Alex kissed my shoulder and held me tight. "She's way too good for me but, she keeps me around so I stay."

"I am not idiot," I laughed as I kissed his temple.

“Hopefully,” Frank butted in, making me glare. “Sorry.”

"Jackass," I flipped him off as Alex stood up and sat me down in his seat. "Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back," he leaned down and kissed my lips as he ran off to the bedroom of our three bedroom house.

"Dana," I smiled as she walked over and hugged me. "Did you give him a hug yet?"

"No his spastic ass is everywhere," she chuckled as she hugged Melanie. "Where'd he go?"

"Somewhere in the bedroom?" I shrugged.

“What the hell…” Mel shook her head and chuckled. “That boy is crazy.”

"Nah, that's just Alex," I laughed lightly as he walked back out, his hair was in a short, and he was wearing a white tank top and blue jeans.

"Okay," he smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door.

"Where are we going Alex?" I questioned.

"Just trust me."

"I do," I nodded as he walked us both down the stairs to the backyard, where there was a large banner. "My god."

Replacing the Happy Birthday Alex banner Melanie and I had made was a Marry me Elliot while all our friends stood beside it smiling. "Marry me?" he whispered, I looked away from the banner seeing him on one knee. "I love you Elliot, please marry me."

“Oh, Alex,” I stood him up and threw my arms around his neck. “Of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
That is the EnD

Image