Weird Science

Weird Science

"It's true," he kissed my neck while watching her expression.

"I-Uh-Gah,” She mumbled and stomped away, Mel walking back up to us.

“What’s her problem?” She asked, sipping out of a red cup.

“She’s jealous,” Cole said simply and kissed me again.

“Whoa,” Melanie’s eyes went wide.

"I think maybe we made him to romantic," I whispered as he pulled away and began to run his hand down my arm. "Yeah, defiantly."

"Ha," Melanie giggled. "That's kind of funny."

"For you," I grumbled as I turned red. "Cole, stop please."

"Why? You like it," he smiled.

"Maybe, but,” I looked away and blushed as he began sucking on my neck.

“Did we say sexual?” Mel asked me as I shook my head. “Seems he’s picked that up on his own.”

"Okay stop," I laughed nervously as I stepped away, wiping my neck. "That felt weird…"

"You have a hickie," Melanie grinned as she pointed to my neck, where Cole was sucking.

"Aw man," I mumbled covering it, and then looking over to him. "Leech."

"You made me this way,” He said simply, Mel and I sighing in defeat.

“He’s got us there.”

“Yes he does,” I nodded slowly as Cole smirked.

"You love it," he grinned as he walked away slowly towards a group surrounding a beer keg.

"I can see something happening," I nodded. "Something like he gets jumped."

"By females all around, poor boy," Melanie laughed as he started walking back, with a group of girls following him like lost little puppies.

"I got you a drink, its not strong," he smiled as he held it out for me; I nodded slowly and took it from his hands.

"Did you know, you have an audience?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes,” He nodded. “I chose not to acknowledge them, not give them what they want.”

“Aren’t you nice?” I scoffed sarcastically.

“I only have eyes for my creators.”

"Ah-ha-ha, boyah!" Melanie held her hand up for a high five, which I gave her but she ended up missing and slapping me in the forehead. "Whoops."

"Always the forehead," I mumbled rubbing my forehead. "Look at my elbow; you can't miss my hand if you look at my elbow."

"I can't, its catches me off guard and I look away," she shrugged and turned to Cole. "So? Who do you like more me or Ellie?"

"I like you both equal.”

“Oh come on,” Mel whined. “You have to like one of us more.”

“Elliot.”

"Oh," I said wide eyed as I turned to Mel, who grinned and wiggled her eyebrows. "Don't—"

"You got yourself an admirer that is an actual hunk and makes the girls jealous," she giggled. "Can you share him with me until you can make me one?"

"Oh, sure," I nodded slowly. "Who do you have in mind?"

"Let's go somewhere more private," she grabbed mine and Cole's hands to pull us off. "People can hear us."

"Okay,” I nodded as she pulled us into a bathroom and locked the door. “I want him!”

“He’s mine!” I argued playfully.

"Ha-ha," she pointed at me and laughed. "I tricked you, he's right behind you, you know."

"Yes, I speak before I think," I murmured and slapped her arm. "Now who do you want?"

"I don't know, someone that is so god forsakenly handsome it's painful to watch him, someone so gorgeous that women drool and want to kill me for having him," she sighed dreamily. "I really like your machine."

"We can't tell anyone," I whispered. "Or they'll be replicas all over the place."

"It's unmoral too, but that's beside the point, who should I pick?" she mumbled.

"I don’t care,” I shook my head. “But we need to not use that machine anymore.”

“Why not?”

“Because who knows what may happen.”

"Why not? I mean I want me a man too," she whined. "Please, one last time and then we'll break the machine into pieces."

"Or we could disconnect the wires and put the fridge to good use and the scanner for my homework," I shrugged at my suggestion. "One last time, and that is it."

"I'll pick someone that no one knows," she nodded. "So we won't get caught."

"Alright."

"When?" she asked looking over at me.

"Tomorr—Oh shit where is Cole staying?" I asked wide eyed.

"Your house!” She said quickly and pointed to me.

“God dang it!” I stomped childishly.

"He's you're boyfriend," she held her hands up in defense and took a step back.

"Wait—"

"I'm you're boyfriend," Cole nodded his head as if processing it. "Now I stay at you're house, Elliot?"

"Oh damn it," I whined as I turned to Melanie. "You're fault."

"You know you want him, hey Cole, sleep in her bed tonight and keep her warm but don't try anything funny," Melanie explained and nodded.

"Wait a min—"

"I will," Cole nodded to her. "As you wish."

"Thank you, babe,” She blew him a kiss and giggled. “Maybe I’ll sleep over tonight and make my guy.”

“Fat chance,” I shook my head. “I won’t let you.”

“Awww, why?” She whined.

“Because I like watching you suffer.”

"You know what, Cole seduce her tonight will you," she grinned as Cole's arms snaked around my waist, and his lips touched my neck.

"Ah, damn it stop," I whined pushing him away, then turning to Melanie with wide eyes. "Why?"

"Because, I like watching you suffer."

"You bitch,” I mumbled as she trusted her hips forward and moaned. "What are you doing?"

"Imitating what you'll be doing at oh," she looked at her wristwatch. "Say midnight tonight."

"I swear, one day I'll invent a machine that makes people act like nice, innocent humans not mean, spiteful, immature—" she put her hand over my mouth with a bored look on her face.

"Yes, yes it's all very well but while you plot that, get laid," she walked past me to the door. "Part-a!"

"Woo!” Someone shouted as they ran down the hallway naked.

“Holy shit,” Cole covered my eyes and turned me away. "Scary."

"That was indecent," Cole mumbled as he pulled his hands off my eyes and grabbed my hand. "Come along."

"Where are we going now?"

"This party," he stopped and thought for a second. "Blows, let's head home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment