‹ Prequel: Just Can't Let You Go

The End of the Innocence

Logan

I sat there on the porch,watching Wes very closely. It wasn't until he was almost nose to nose with Shane that I stood up,my body and mind going crazy as I started towards them "I would get away from him if I were Wesley" I said,my voice deep and rough gone was it's usual softness.

Shane backed away first,staring at me with wide eyes as I took his place in front of Wesley who was watching me carefully "You are nothing but a sick twisted bastard Wesley. You take away a young girls life for what? revenge because Shane wasn't in love with you" I remarked,my eyes dark as I inched closer to Wesley.

"What's it to you what I do? You're nothing to him anyways. I'm who he deserves to be with. Your not man enough for him" Wesley remarked,tightening his shoulders to make himself look bigger but it didn't scare me,if anything it egged me on.

"You? A man? HA that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. If your a man then I'm nothing but a piece of sand on the ground" I said,staring strongly into his eyes "You are no man,your nothing but a egotistical, selfish boy" I glared.

Wesley narrowed his eyes "You don't have a right to say anything about what's going on you little cunt,Your nothing but another hole for him to fuck" He added " I bet all his friends got a taste of you didn't they?" he said with a smirk.

"Logan..Logan what's going on with you?" I heard Shane ask behind me but I ignored him as I shot off the ground and attacked Wesley,my hands wrapping around his throat as I slammed my knees over and over again into his chest and stomach until I heard a loud crack and Wesley crumbled to the ground.

I pushed Shane off me when he tried to pull me off Wesley,yelling for me to stop but I continued my ragging attack until finally Shane succeeded in pulling me off and away from a now bloody Wesley. Shane held me tightly as I panted heavily,my eyes blurred with anger.

"Logan..Logan breath..calm down" Shane whispered in my hear but I didn't really listen,everything started fading in and out. I could make out the sound of sirens before everything went black.