‹ Prequel: Just Can't Let You Go

The End of the Innocence

Logan

Once Evy was down for bed,Shane and I sat down at the kitchen table and faced each other. "I want us to stay here..put Evy back in her school and go back to how we were..somehow..I don't want to lose you Shane" I whispered,reaching across and taking his hand.

Shane looked at me "I know..I don't want to lose you either Logan..you and Evy are my world,without you two I don't know where I'd be" he said softly.

I nodded my head and gazed down at our hands before smiling,grabbing my ring and slipping it back onto my finger before standing up and walking around to Shane,grabbing his hand with a smile.

I lead him down the hallway and into the shower "Logan..are you sure?" He asked,watching as I undressed and stepped into the shower.

"I'm sure..Come join me my husband" I whispered,the steam from the water filling the bathroom. I watched as Shane undressed and climbed in with me,his eyes wondering over my body in love and lust.

After we finished our shower together,I took his hand once again and lead him into the bedroom laying him back down on bed and crawled up his body "Make love to me Shane" I whispered,laying my naked body over his.