Status: I kept Frankie and gee as the Same people because it's easier to write and understand.

Always the Odd Ones Out

It doesn't feel right. Frank POV

Frank had always felt different and set apart from his family. He was kind of close to Mikey, his Nerdy, monotone younger brother, but his looks and personality had always been completely different than any of his families. Even when the whole family came over, he couldnt see a resemblance if his self in any of them. 
It wasnt just him, either. People at school would ask if he was adopted all the time. He replied no, although doubting it his self anyway. Everything, from his darker skin tone to the fact he couldn't roll his tongue made him feel like an outsider in his own family. 

Mr Mirsel was droaning on and on about genetics in science and Frank sneaked his earphone into his ear to listen to some green day and other awesome music. He started daydreaming and before he knew it they had to do a practical experiment. They were findin out their blood types. Frank cursed the heavens and started ranting about why he hated science so fucking much. Frank paired up with thi random chick sat next to him and watched as she let outa Small cry of pain when she pricked her finger. She then wiped te blood leaking out or the small pinprick onto a blood reader card thing. He yawned and looked out the window until she nudged him and muttered something about it being my go, so Frank mimicked her, and put it on the side to develop or some shit. He gets the results back at the end of the week.  But he doesn't really give a fuck about blood types, he just couldn't wait untill the weekend.