Status: I kept Frankie and gee as the Same people because it's easier to write and understand.

Always the Odd Ones Out

Nadie. You're not alone.

A small girl, around the age of 10 shuffles up to Frank while he Is in the place he likes to go and think. She sits next to him and says 
'you look troubled, do you come here to think too?'
Frank nods, he asks the girls name
"Nadie, what's yours? "
Frank replied with his name while looking at Nadie, she was going to be very beautiful when she grows up, she has perfect, porcelain skin, and black wavy hair down to her hips. Her eyes are a sharp green and all her features are petite and kind if pointy, her face looks like a pixie. She points at a small house quite far away and says it's he home. And that it's broken. 
Nadie tells Frankie all about how her parents are splitting up and how her dad beats her when her mum isn't around, then she shows Frank the bruises. They are scattered everywhere. Frank is the first person she had told and it scared her that she told anyone. It was supposed to be her secret. Hers and her daddies secret. but Frank made her feel happy and carefree. She never saw people breakdown, she only saw them put together an strong. With their walls well built. So when she saw Frankie curled up with a lost, confused expression she knew she wasn't alone in this world. No one is ever alone, no matter how isolated they feel.