Status: I kept Frankie and gee as the Same people because it's easier to write and understand.

Always the Odd Ones Out

What would I be like?

Nadie and Frank talked for houses, about everything and anything. From what was happening to them at the time to what haircut they want next. 
Frank really appreciated the company as although he had friends his age at school, he never connected with him, they were just people he went to school with, o people he hated just a little less than mist people. But Frank felt that Nadie could actually be counted as a real friend. 
After a while she made him go back to the hospital and ask to meet the gerard kid. He wanted to help her too, but he wasn't sure how to without betraying her. He had promised not to tell anyone. 
So when he Waited for the doctor, Nadie waited with him anxiously, she hated hospitals. Frank was finally called in and him and the doctor set up a time, they would meet in the hospital and walk around for an hour, Frank hoped he likes coffee. Frank loved coffee. It was going to be tomorrow, at 3pm. He kinda couldn't wait and wa dreading it at th same Time. He wanted to know what his mum would've been like if he was in Gerard place. Would he have friends? Would he have a girlfriend? Would he be suicidal? Would he be a music freak? Thousands if thoughts scramble through his mind like in a blender. Confusing him and dazing hi world while he followed Nadie back to their hiding spot from the world. From everyone and everything.