Status: I kept Frankie and gee as the Same people because it's easier to write and understand.

Always the Odd Ones Out

Bags like rainclouds

Frankie's parents and brother are all deathly  pale. And Mikey and Donna (his mum) tower above him, along with his dad. H just felt wrong in this family, on the Sunday morning he was contemplating being adopted. But they would have told him by now. He's sixteen for fucks sake. He had had a rough weekend of drinking. Neither thing he didn't have in common with his family is that they're Christian and don't drink alcohol, Frank however drinks almost every weekend and smokes. This could have just been because he is a difficult teenage in any othe situation. But there are just too many other differences. H shrug it off and rubs the sleep out of his eyes before braving them open and trudging over to his bathroom while yawning and stretching. Gees, he is going to need his sleep tonight. He'll turn in early. 
His bags were dark like rainclouds and his hair was rumpled from sleep. 
His Sunday was Kai back and boring. Watching old horror movies and reading Mikey's ps comics. They were pretty well off. A huge house, 10 bedrooms, each with an en suite and various other rooms dotted around the house. Also they ha televisions in almost every room. Frank hated TV unless it was a film. The rest of his family charged up with the electricity-static coming from the TV and killing their braincells one by one. 
Frank did in fact go to sleep early, he was nocked out by 9 pm, a rare thing for anyone to see. 
Little did he know that the next few weeks of his life would be hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, this is kind of just a plan but i always give up on stories so I'm just going to try to finish this one and then make it actually good and worth reading. And correct grammatical and spelling errors (: thanks
~Xerox xo