Status: I kept Frankie and gee as the Same people because it's easier to write and understand.

Always the Odd Ones Out

Me Lee, you Got a light?

Frankie woke, disgruntled as he placed his palm on his forehead and slammed the other on his alarm clock. School. Already. He had gone to sleep early but he still felt exhausted. "Maybe I'll have a quiet week and next Monday start being me again. "
He checked his book for the subjects he had to endure before stepping into the shower. 
Maths. 
English
German
Geography
Double science
-------------
Fuck. That day was intended to be agony. 
After his quick wash, he brushed his teeth, drank his coffee and sat down to do the science they had been set for today. This just sex him off to thinking he wasn't related to his family. 
Before long he heard a honk and jumped before sighing at his empty homework sheet and scrabbling for his bag and jogging to his mate's car. 
"bob! How are ya?"
"allright mate , you? "
"yeah cheers, fucking exhausted though"
The conversation went silent when bob turne up the radio. Stupid fucking pop music. Frank drew a disk out of his bag and slid it into the player. 
Bob immediately flashed a grin in his direction and continued driving while nodding his head to the beat. 

Frank doodled all the way through registration and Maths listened to music  in english and german, and just looked out the window in geography. Getting hardly any work done and having not done any homework, he had been set 3 after-school detentions already. This day just dragged him down any further and he was extremely great full when lunch finally rolled around. 
He grabbed his sandwich and bag before heading out to the back of the school. 
He was just having a cigarette break when a curt voice interrupted him.
"what on earth do you think you are doing, Mr Way? (this is Franks last name) 
Frank cooly spun around to face his art teacher smirking at him. oh, it's only Mr Lee. Frank flashes him a grin before muttering he was just enjoying the lovely fresh air entail he glanced down at mr lee's hand. That hypocritical twat. He was stood there with a cigarette of his own.  
Frank simply stared cooly up at him before asking. For a light, he had put his out on the wall. 
Mr Lee chuckled and grasped the lighter out of his pocket and handed it To his student. 
Franks day just got a little weird. 
All of a sudden mr Lee, the strict art teacher was lighting franks cigarette instead of suspending him for smoking in the school grounds!