Status: I kept Frankie and gee as the Same people because it's easier to write and understand.

Always the Odd Ones Out

A+O= AB?

When his mum hollered Frank and Mikey for dinner Frankie jumped and rubbed his eyes before drifting upstairs to find a range of Italian food on the table. He grinned at everyone. Italian was his favourite. Always had been. A e munched through his food his parents asked Mikey about how his day was and what he did at school as usual. After a while, to franks surprise they asked him how school was. Dank looked up and replied 'alright I guess' 
They kept asking him questions
"what did you do at school today"
"uh? I got the results back from my blood test?"
"what are you then Frankie hunny?"
"AB, it's rare and I was the only one in my class to have it. "
Franks parents glanced at eachother in confusion before Donna spoke 
"sorry darling, the results must be faulty, you can't be AB as I am A and your father is O, it's impossible in genetics'
"oh, that's weird the teachersaid the results are correct 99% of the time. "
Franks parents kept reassuring that it can't be true and it must be wrong. But frank just thought about how he could be adopted. O maybe he was a vampire. Or he could be a mutation or an alien. 
After dinner he went to do some homework but ended up falling asleep thinking about if he could trick hi parents into having a DNA test.