Status: I kept Frankie and gee as the Same people because it's easier to write and understand.

Always the Odd Ones Out

The proposition

Saturday 
He woke up at 6 the next morning from having slept since about 7 pm so he decided to have a shower. 
After he wa all clean he chose to pick his guitar and play for a while. He just passed the time before grabbing another coffee and setting off to the comic store early. They always got new comics in today and he was behind on his batman comics, although he preferred marvel and hoped they had the new issue. 
He spent the whole day just roaming town before randomly turning up at the hospital by hi home, he pondered there for a while before rushing home to ask his mum something. 
He nicked on the door while leaning against the wall, breathless an red in the face, his mum took a worried expression as she answered the door but soon smile an welcomed him in. 
H was waiting for his chance today something so he waited untill his mum was driving him to his friend, bob's house, in the car just chatting. 
"mum, am I adopted?"
"no, sweetie for the last time you're not."
"why don't i resemble anyon in my family? "
His mind whirred while he was pondering how he can be so different from every living person in his family he knew, they were all fancy and look down on anyone different, he was... Well, different. 
"mum... Do you think you could do something for me?"
She nodded and replied anything 
"will you come and get a DNA test? "
She bit her lip and glance from Frank to the windscreen of the car and sighed...
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh, I hav two ideas for how it can go from here :I I dunno which to use D:
~Xerox xo