Status: I kept Frankie and gee as the Same people because it's easier to write and understand.

Always the Odd Ones Out

The truth.

Frank felt all jittery inside, he felt like today was going to change something huge. 
He and his parents were on the way to the hospital to do a DNA test, franks father ranting about how he had to miss a day work an all this shut and franks mother moaning about how it is a fluke anyway, Frank is her son an she has the stretch marks to prove it, and the baby scans.  
When they pulled Over at the hospital Frank started jogging to the doors even know they probably had to wait for half an hour before they would be called into the room with the doctor anyway. 
Frank had entertained himself by looking at the many leaflets about mentall illnesses, he had always been interested in them anyway, especially depression and schizophrenia, he hope to get into university and study osychology when h grows up, although he doesn't mind working in build a bear  either so his horizons are pretty wide open for the moment. 
When the nurse called out 'Way' him and hi family shuffled into the room awkwardly. The doctor waste no time in explaining te simple and quick process, before taking a sample of blood  and describing how genes worked. Frank mostly looked out it the window because h had only just learnt this in science, he knew it all already. 
They waited anxiously untill the results came back, the doctor raised his eyebrows in shock before passing the sheer over to franks parents let out a small cry
"I KNEW IT! WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" 
Franks parents and the doctor looked shocked by his sudden angered outburst before his mother stuttered out that he didn't know and how could it be? 
" I saw him be born, he IS mine, I know he doesn't look like me but the results must be wrong, do it again, please. How can he not be my son?". 
She started crying hysterically while the dictor started explaining that Frank was bit her child before doing it again even though he thought the results were correct. 
Frank just left.