Status: I kept Frankie and gee as the Same people because it's easier to write and understand.

Always the Odd Ones Out

Gerard

Frank and his family were called back into the hospital for a meeting, they had found his original parents, he could meet them if h wanted. The had a few questions first, he fired them at the doctor who had met them beforehand. 
Who are my parents? 
"only the mother contacted me back and has said your father is gone, I'm not sure what type but I'm certain you can't meet him"
"oh, does she look like me? "
"yes, especially your eyes and face shape. "
"where is she from?"
"Italy" 
"haha, I knew it. I love italian food."
"well, would to like to meet her?" 
"um, yeah. But can I meet me first please? I mean the other me. Like donna's kid, who is living with my parents." 
"he said the same thing" he smiled at Frank "his name is Gerard, and this is a picture of him"
The doctor shows frank a picture if a cute boy with long black hair curling slightly down his face and stopping gently at his chin, he has the same half smile/ smirk that Mikey has. 
Mikey. I wonder what he thinks of all this 
Frank smiles politely before arranging a time to meet Gerard and walking away to his favourite place to hide from everything and think.