Status: Its a work in progress

A Golden Curse.

The Dream

Once upon a time there was girl lost in this busy world. Bouncing from foster home to foster home, never having the family all the other kids had. She could never figure out why she never fit in, she yearned to know her real parents, the only thing she had from her past life was an old ring with a crystal in the middle yet she couldn’t remember who gave it to her. On her 18th birthday she made her way back to the orphanage she was left at long ago. This is where her story begins…

“Ah here we go miss.” The older lady from behind the computer screen said dryly, her long bony fingers stopped tapping on the keyboard. “Storybrooke” she snapped.
“Could you print off the directions” Kat asked hopefully.
The old lady’s cold blue eyes snapped up from the computer to glare at her. “Do I look like the librarian?” she sneered.
Kat jumped slightly at the women’s tone “sorry to bug you ma’am” she said briskly. Kat stood up pulling on her white jacket and stormed out the building grumbling about how rude people are, her hand instinctively went to the crystal ring, wrapping her fingers around the cool metal, instantly she calmed down. The cold wind blew her jacket open; Kat hurriedly closed it trying to keep her warmth in for the long walk home. Her heels clicked against the hard concrete. When she finally got home she stripped out of her cold clothing and pulled on her cherry coke sleep pants and her favorite black tank top. Walking into her living room, her brush running through her long brown hair, she turned on her laptop and plopped down on her couch.
“Storybrooke” she whispered as she typed it into her Google search bar, she printed off the directions to the place she was born, she rubbed her temples and leaned back closing her green eyes “damn it” she cursed “how can I not remember anything” she hated this memory loss. Slamming her computer shut and sat it back on the side table and stood up walking back to her room, she crawled under the covers and stretched out in her bed, she closed her emerald green eyes falling fast asleep.
Slowly waking up Kat looked around, realizing something wasn’t right, she sat up in the bed leaning against a cold stone wall, “stone?” she whispered looking behind her to see she was right. She wasn’t in her room but somehow it felt like she had been here before .“Hello?” she called out pulling the lavish covers off and stepping onto a lush carpet, it was fluffy and soft sliding in between her toes. She looked around the room and saw it was plain yet artfully decorated with little nick-nacks. The huge wooden doors swung open and a man stood there in the doorway, she couldn’t see his face because of the shadow, he strode into the room ;the doors shutting behind him casting the room into darkness.
She watched him walk up to her, she was terrified yet something inside her told her not to be. She looked up into his dark eyes; she reached up and ran her hands down his face. “I thought you were dead” he murmur. His lips only inches away from hers, his hands rested on her hips and pulled her close so her body was pressed firmly against his. She leaned in and brushed her lips against the corner of his lips, she felt a shiver pass through his body. He gently pushed her down on the bed leaning over her, his mouth devoured her neck; a soft moan escaped her lips. Her hands slid under his shirt feeling his well-toned body. She dragged her nails down his chest, she was rewarded with a grunt of pleasure, giggling she pulled off his shirt as he ripped hers open . His mouth hungrily sucked on her right breast; his teeth nipping at her nipple, as his hand pinched her left nipple, she moaned as her fingers dug into his hair.
Kat sat up in bed, her chest heaving while sweat ran down her neck, she looked around her room making sure she was still in her room .“what a dream” she said looking over at the clock seeing it was five in the morning. She stood up shaking her head trying to forget the dream, what scared her most was how real it felt, her hand went to her neck making sure it was just a dream. She walked to the bathroom getting ready for her trip to Storybrooke.
♠ ♠ ♠
its based off the tv show yet i am changing it up just a little. hope you guys like it. i cant get on as often as i would like so it may be a minute before i can get chapter two up. please please PLEASE if you read this story comment on what you like or hate or if you have any ideas for what should happen next.