Status: Slowly Writing!

My Bad Boy

Chapter 1

~Megan's POV~

I rolled over and over in my soft purple bed restlessly. My thoughts going on about Bieber. It was odd for me, to think about him, but I was starting to get impatient.

Impatient to talk to him that is, see him, touch him.

I had been fighting gangs from Vegas and California for the past year. This whole time, neither one of us have ran into each other or have even seen each other. I wanted it all to end. I wanted to see him, talk to him and go home safely knowing that my mission was complete.

It was odd, for the first time in a couple of months, I was thinking about Justin Bieber. I had been brought down to California from Miami with my gang about 3 years ago. I miss my mom. When we moved to California she had to stay in Miami to stay safe. All I wanted to do was go home and see her. Not too much to ask right?

I groaned under my breath slowly as I got out of bed, realising that I probably wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight.

No sleep wasn't a big surprise to me though. I found out that for the last month, I started getting less and less sleep each day, wanting to go home more.

I would lay in my bed, tears in the rims of my eyes, not being able to get sleep. That has turned into more of a routine for me now. It's normal to me.

My gang is starting to get worried for me. Every day they offer me things, offer to help me in any way possible. But, I always turn them down with a simple no and "I'll be okay" for reassurance. I'm even starting to doubt that myself though. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to carry on without her by my side.

I pace around the dark, cold room, as the air sends shivers down my spine. Odd. I usually feel safe enough here, but tomight, feels different like somebody should be lying next to me. Someone-like Justin Bieber.

I stare out the window, slightly turning my body to face it after a while of discomfort. I often wish I could run away, let go of this cruel life that I'm living. I didn't choose to be known as Megan Parker, the dangerous girl. Megan Parker, the girl that can kill a person with one movement or the girl that you should stay clear of. I didn't want to be known as any of that, but that's who I had chosen to be, and I couldn't back out now.

A memory quickly flashed in my mind, causing my lips to form a tight, genuine smile, which hasn't happened in a long time.

~Flashback~

"Megan! It's time to come inside sweetheart. Dinner is ready." My mom called from the kitchen window.

"Okay. I'll be right in!" I called back. I turned around to see Justin standing there with a frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I was only 12 at the time but I noticed something off about his body language.

"Nothing. I'm just really gonna miss you." He muttered. Today was the day he and his family were leaving for Canada for a week. I was definitely going to miss him. I had the biggest crush on Justin Drew Bieber.

"You won't be gone that long and besides when you get back, I'll be right here waiting for you." I smiled reassuringly.

"Promise?" He questioned uneasily.

"I Promise." I answered.

~End of Flashback~

We were only kids back then but we were best friends. We didn't do anything without the other. We had all the same classes together, lived on the same street, and even slept over each others houses every weekend. I wish I could go back to the times when I was a kid. Life was so easy. Everything was handed to me and I wasn't the most wanted female criminal in the world. But this is my life now and will be for a while. I'm never gonna be a normal girl again.

Yet, how can you be when you're Megan Parker?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just getting started! Hope ya'll liked it.