Status: Slowly Writing!

My Bad Boy

Chapter 5

~Megan's POV~

It felt as if my whole world stopped and everything around me was frozen. I could hear the calls of Kylie and Aubrey telling me to come back but I couldn't. I just kept running. Seeing him again made memories come rushing back to me. Memories I had tried so hard to forget. I ran to the one place that keeps me calm. The one place where my mind is clear of everything.

I took deep breaths and willed myself to stay calm. I don't know why him coming back was having such an affect on me. I promised myself that if I ever saw him again that I wouldn't break down but I couldn't seem to stop the tears from pouring out. I remember how close we used to be before he left. He promised he would be back. But he broke that promise when he stopped calling me two months after he left. I never heard from him after that. That was when I experienced my first heartbreak.

~~~~~

I don't know how long I've been here but I know it's been a few hours. The sun is starting to set. I heard footsteps behind me causing me to turn around instantly. But when I turned around I didn't see what I expected to see. Just standing a few feet away from me was, Justin.

"What are you doing here?" I asked quietly. Silently telling myself to remain calm.
"I came to see if you were alright." He said.
"No. I mean what are you doing here, back in town." I tried to make myself more clear. I wanted to know why he came back completely out of the blue.
"I wanted to see you. I miss you." His tone of voice told me one thing but the look in on his face and in his eyes told me another.
"Okay. But do you wanna tell me the real reason now?" I inquired. I could tell he wasn't here only to see me. There was something else. Something he needed.
He sighed, finally giving up.
"I need your help with something." He told me.
"What is it?" I knew that something like this would happen. He doesn't just come back because he misses me.
"My gang's arch rivalry is after me and I was wondering if I could stay here for a while?" He said, his eyes full of hope. Did I want to say yes? No? Did I want to have him living in my house where I have to see him everyday? Yes. No matter what he did in the past he will always be my best friend.
"Okay." I said, finally answering him.
"Okay?" He said, just to make sure he heard me right. I nodded. It may seem like I am forgiving him to easily and to quickly but he's my bestfriend and bestfriends stick together,
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He yelled while picking me up and spinning me around. Same old Justin, no matter what.
"Justin! Put me down!" I screamed while laughing. He eventually put me down and leaned down to hug me. Man, I missed this.
"Thank you." He whispered softly in my ear.
"Your welcome." I whispered back. I didn't want to ruin this moment right here.
"I'm never gonna leave you again. Oh, and by the way. I wasn't lying when I said I missed you."

~~~~~~~

"Let's play truth or dare." Justin smirked evily. We had gotten back to the house about an hour ago and everybody has already taken a liking to Justin. I raised me eyebrows.
"Come on. We're all alone in the house. You're dad is at the bar with his friends. No one will even hear us." He said.
"Only us?" I asked
"Nope, Andrew, Jacob, Aubrey, and Kylie." He said. We heard some people running down the stairs. Andrew, Jacob, Aubrey, and Kylie all came running in.
"Hey! Let's get this party started!!" Andrew yelled. Me, Aubrey, and Kylie all laughed. We were all thinking of the same thing. When Kylie came down in just her underwear when all of the guys were here and started screaming about a party without noticing that the guys were there.
"We're playing truth or dare." Justin said.
"Okay. I wanna go first." Aubrey said.
"Alright. Justin, truth or dare?" Aubrey smirked.
"Dare." He answered. She smirked evily. God knows what she's going to make him do.
"I dare you to...kiss...Megan...on the lips." Aubrey said and winked.
"Oh god." I murmured. We were on the floor playing. We were sitting in a circle. Me and Justin leaned in while looking into each others eyes the whole time and smashed our lips together. We were moving in sync when he licked my bottom lip to enter , I accepted. I smiled and he did too, I don't know why but I did.
"NOW STOP!" Aubrey yelled.
"Lucky ass." Jacob mumbled. Justin licked his lips. I swear I felt something in the kiss but just decided to shake it off.
"Your turn." Aubrey said.
"Okay. Umm...Andrew, I dare you to make-out with Aubrey. " Justin smirked.
They leaned in and started kissing when....Aubrey moaned into the kiss. God, I'm gonna barf.
"You can stop now." I said. They pulled away and just smiled at each other. They've had the biggest crush on each other for the longest time.

~~~~~~

We spent the rest of the afternoon laughing and having fun. Now, we're watching a movie at midnight. It was always mine and Justin's thing when we were little. I cuddled with Justin. He was warm and comfy.
It feels so good to have him back...I just hoped he wasn't leaving anytime soon.