‹ Prequel: Be With You

(You Drive Me) Crazy

Part Two

Every time you look at me, My heart is jumpin, it's easy to see. Loving you means so much more, More than anything I ever felt before.

~*~*~


It had been two weeks since Piper moved to Raleigh. Jordyn and Quinn had replaced her at the nibble with a part time girl, Sally, and they had been spending time with Vaughn. She had been going to Checkers games with them and Vaughn had invited them along with her on a trip she was taking to Pittsburgh. They were at the bar after a Checkers win, enjoying the end of the work week and hanging out. Jordyn was getting drinks at the bar, Vaughn was talking to Brett and Quinn was dancing with Zach. A blur of curly brown hair pushed past the players and launched herself at Justin. He caught her easily and she kissed him. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her body in close.

Quinn shoved Zach out of her way and she flew across the dance floor, reaching Justin just as Vaughn grabbed the girl by the hair, pulling her off of him. "Oh hell no, bitch! Let me take out my earrings," she said.

Quinn slapped Justin hard across the face. "A month?! You start dating my friend and a month later you're kissing skanks in a bar, in front of her? What the fuck?!"

"Quinn, I-"

She cut him off, slapping him again. "No. You are no longer my best friend and I don't want to hear your fucking excuses." She caught sight of Jordyn pushing through the crowd towards them. "I'm not done with you," she said to Justin. "You stay." She turned to Vaughn and grabbed her arm. "Later," she promised her, pulling her to intercept Jordyn. Zach reached Jordyn first.

"Come on," he said, grabbing for her hand. Jordyn pulled away from him and pushed Zach. He held firm and caught her around the waist. "Jordyn, let's go."

"Fuck you, Zach!"

In a quick movement, he had her over his shoulder. "I can't afford to bail all three of you out of jail." He made his way out of the bar, carrying her as she protested. Quinn and Vaughn appeared moments later.

"Fuck Justin Peters!" Quinn declared.

Vaughn hugged her. "I'll make sure Kris introduces you to all of his single teammates," she promised.

"Aren't you at least going to hear him out?" Zach interrupted. All three girls turned and stared at him with cold eyes. "Ok, I guess not."

"I’m going back in," Quinn announced, turning for the door.

"Quinn!" Zach called out to her. Vaughn was on her heels and Jordyn moved to follow. Zach could reach her and grabbed her. "No, Jordyn. Stay here and let me get them, please." She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and paced the sidewalk like a caged animal as Zach blocked her path inside, texting furiously on his phone.

Quinn stalked across the bar with a purpose, reaching Justin and shoving him hard. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" she yelled. She shoved her finger into his chest. "You suck Justin Peters! I seriously hate you right now! Where is that bitch? I'm gonna fuck her up!"

"Come on, Quinn," Justin Soryal said, grabbing her arm and pulling her back. "Let's go."

"Hell no!" Quinn yelled. "Hell fucking no! He hurt my friend, my best fucking friend!"

"I know Quinn, but this is not the time or the place. Let's go," he said firmly. "I will carry you out of here." She stared at him defiantly and he scooped her up. "Let's go Vaughn or I'll make Staal carry you out too."

"This isn't over," Vaughn said to Justin. She walked ahead of Soryal who carried Quinn, who yelled the entire way out of the bar.

"Thank you," Zach said gratefully when Justin stepped outside.

"No problem. Where is your car?" Justin asked.

"Put me down," Quinn demanded.

Justin swatted her on the butt and followed Zach to his car. "No because you're going to go back inside and this is done. Chuckie is going to take you home and you're going to calm the fuck down. This is between Jordyn and Peters now. Not you. Not Vaughn. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she pouted. When they reached Zach's car, Justin set her down.

"Behave," he warned. "That goes for all of you," he said to Vaughn and Jordyn. "Listen to Chuckie."

"What if we don't?" Vaughn asked.

"Then I'll punish you," he teased.

She grinned. "Promise?"

He shook his head and laughed. "Good luck with them, Zach." Jordyn and Vaughn piled into the backseat and Quinn got in the passenger seat. Zach climbed in the driver's seat and drove to Quinn and Jordyn's place. Jordyn and Vaughn climbed out and headed inside. Zach idled in the parking garage, leaning over the console to kiss Quinn.

"Are you staying over?" Quinn asked.

"Do you want me to stay over?"

"I leave in the morning for four days. Can you live without me?"

"No, I can not." He pulled into a parking space and turned off the car. He followed Quinn inside the building and up to the condo. She giggled as she let them in, Zach's lips pressed to her neck.

"Don't mind us," Quinn said, leading Zach straight to her room.
Jordyn shook her head as Vaughn poured two glasses of wine.

"Those two are something else," Vaughn said. "I don't know anyone quite like them." Jordyn smiled. "So, do you want to talk about it?" Vaughn asked.

"Nothing to say, is there?" Jordyn asked. "I mean, we all saw him kissing another girl."

"He's an idiot. Forget him. I know people who know people. In fact, lets call Kris now." She reached into her purse and pulled her phone out, pulling up Kris in her contacts and calling him, putting her phone on speaker.

"Hello gorgeous," Kris said when he answered.

"Hey baby. You're on speaker with Jordyn."

" 'Ello, Jordyn."

"Hi Kris," Jordyn replied.

"Where is Quinn?" Kris asked.

Jordyn rolled her eyes. "Locked up with Chuckie."

"Of course," he chuckled. "Are you excited to see me tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah," Vaughn purred. "But I have a favor to ask."

"Anything."

"I'm going to need you to set Jordyn up with one of your teammates."

"I thought Jordyn had a boyfriend."

"Not anymore."

"Oh. Well, a few of the guys are single."

"Like?"

"Crosby."

"Great ass, but no," Jordyn said.

"Nealer."

"No. Quinn would kill me."

"Quinn has a boyfriend," Vaughn pointed out.

Jordyn shook her head. "Doesn't matter. Next," she said to Kris.

"Flower."

"Yes please!" Jordyn exclaimed.

The next morning, Vaughn fixed coffee and Jordyn rested her head on the kitchen table. Quinn bounced into the room.

"Good morning!" she said brightly.

"Ughhhh," Jordyn groaned. "Shut up."

"But we leave for Pittsburgh in three hours! James Neal, holla!"

"Seriously?" Zach said, walking into the kitchen. "I’m still here. Can you wait until I'm gone?"

"Love you, Chuckie."

"Yeah, I know." Quinn hugged him and he kept his arm around her, holding her against his side. "You're in charge of her, Vaughn."

"What about me?" Jordyn asked, raising her head from the counter.

"I'm sure you'll be occupied."

"What if I'm occupied?" Vaughn said.

Zach frowned. "Can I see your phone?" he asked Vaughn. She looked at him quizzically but handed her phone to him. He picked a contact and dialed.

"Bonjour mon amour," Kris said with a yawn.

"Aww, I love you too, LeTang but this is Zach, Quinn's boyfriend. We met a couple weeks ago?"

"I remember. How are you and why do you have Vaughn's phone?"

"Stole it from her. Listen, I have to ask you a favor."

"Sure."

"I need you to keep your teammates away from my girlfriend."

"Hey!" Quinn yelled loudly, making a dive for Vaughn's phone. "I can behave!" Zach moved away from her.

Kris chuckled. "I'll make sure they know she is unavailable, Zach."

"Thanks Kris, I appreciate that."

"No problem." They talked for a few minutes before Zach hung up and handed Vaughn back her phone. Quinn pouted at the table and Jordyn laughed.

"Chuckie, you are my hero," Jordyn said. He took the seat across from her and grinned.

"Well, you and Vaughn are going to be occupied. Someone has to look out for Quinn."

"I can look out for myself," Quinn huffed.

"I know you can, babe," Zach said, leaning over and kissing her. "I just don't trust any of them."

"Oh."

"Because you're really hot and completely irresistible and I'll die if I lose you to a Penguin."

"So if you lose me to a Flyer, that would be okay? Because Max Talbot....."

Zach groaned. "Don't make me regret trusting you."

"I love you Zach," Quinn whispered, leaning close to kiss him. "Love you forever."

Vaughn, Jordyn, and Quinn giggled like school girls as they crossed the crowded bar for the VIP area. Vaughn spotted Kris and waved to him. He pushed through the crowd to reach the girls, picking Vaughn up into his arms and kissing her hard. He smiled and hugged Quinn and Jordyn. "Follow me, ladies," he said, taking Vaughn's hand in his. "Oh, Jordan is here visiting. He had a couple days off and when he heard you were going to be here, he flew in," Kris said to Vaughn.

"I love that big dumb blonde," Vaughn said happily. "Where is he?"

"Right here," the voice came from behind them. Vaughn squealed and turned, throwing her arms around Jordan Staal.

"Jordy! How are you? I miss you!" Vaughn shouted.

He hugged her back and laughed. "I'm good. Really enjoying North Carolina."

"Its a nice place, right? Oh! These are friends of mine from Charlotte. Ladies, this is Jordan Staal."

"Hello! I'm Quinn," Quinn said brightly with a smile, shaking his hand. "Your brother is an amazing kisser."

"Which one?"

"Jared."

His head tilted to the side and you could hear the gears working. "Oh wait. I think I've heard of you."

"Oh really?"

"J said something about a girl and a bet once."

Quinn grinned. "There was most definitely a bet. Bet was I could get your brother to kiss me in an hour. Took me five minutes," she said proudly.

Jordan looked her over and grinned. "I can see why." Quinn blushed and Kris put an arm around Quinn's shoulder, tucking her into his side.

"She is also very off limits," Kris warned him. "She has a boyfriend at home."

Jordan frowned. "Now thats no fun." He turned to Jordyn. "And you are?"

"Jordyn. With a y."

"Really?"

"Really."

"That is so awesome!" He slung an arm around her shoulder and steered her to the table where a number of the Penguins team stood around, beers in hand. "Guys, this is Jordyn, with a Y. How cool is that? We have the same name!"

"She's much prettier than you," Tyler Kennedy joked.

"No way, dude. I am super pretty," Jordan said.

"Yeah, just like a my little pony," Quinn retorted, coming up behind him and standing beside Jordyn. Jordyn gave her a look. "What? My nieces love that shit."

"My girls love that shit too," Pascal Dupois said with a smile. He stuck his hand out to Quinn. "I'm Pascal."

"Hi, I’m Quinn. We're friends of Vaughn."

"Ah, that explains so much then." Pascal went around the table, introducing the other players, some of which eyed both girls.

"She's taken," Jordan said, pointing at Quinn. Quinn punched him in the arm.

"Shut up! Kris is supposed to be cock blocking me, not you. Do you see Kris anywhere? No. You just ruined my best chance!" She pouted playfully.

"Where is Vaughn?" Jordyn asked, looking around.

"I'm pretty sure I saw her pull Kris into the bathroom," Quinn answered.

"Taking a page from your playbook then?"

Quinn shrugged. "Maybe."

"Hey Gronk! What's up?"

"Nealer!" Jordan said, hugging his former teammate. Quinn's eyes flashed to Jordyn. She turned and clutched Jordyn's hand. She leaned close and whispered to her.

"He is way hotter in person. Admit it, you know you want to. Fuck Crosby. Well, I mean yeah, fuck Crosby but shit fucking jesus christ on a pogo stick! James Neal is certifiable grade A premium beef!"

"You have issues," Jordyn whispered back to her.

"I know. Heaven help me. Am I even alive right now? Pinch me!"

"No!" Jordyn exclaimed loudly, causing some of the others to turn and stare at them. Quinn rolled her eyes.

"Jordan, pinch me," Quinn told him, shoving his shoulder.

"What?"

"Just fucking pinch me you dumb blonde." He reached behind Quinn and pinched her on the ass with a smirk. Quinn squealed. "Woo-hoo! I made out with Jared, Jordan pinched my ass. Two down, two to go!" She turned and sauntered off for the bar, leaning across it to get the bartender's attention. They watched as she threw back a shot and then a second, before walking back over with a drink for herself and a beer for Jordyn.

"Who dances?" She asked, looking around the table.

"I dance," Geno said, shoving several of his teammates out of the way and stepping around the table to reach Quinn. His smile went ear to ear.

"Do you think exclusively in Russian? Because in my head, you think exclusively in Russian. Say something hot in Russian," Quinn demanded, her hands on her hips as she peered up at him. Geno spoke in his native tongue and Quinn swooned. "Now what did you say?"

He chuckled. "Something hot in Russian, like you say."

"Oh my God I love you! Let's go cutie," Quinn said, grabbing his hand and pulling Geno to the dance floor with her.

"Come on," Jordan said, setting Jordyn's beer down on the table.
"Let's dance." He led her out to a spot near Quinn, who was laughing at something Geno had said. He pulled her close to him and let his hands roam over her body before settling at her waist. Quinn winked at her as Jordan bent his head, kissing his way lazily up her neck.

Vaughn appeared, pulling Jordyn from him and off the dance floor with her. "I leave you alone for ten minutes," she said.

"Exactly, you left us alone. Do you know the things Quinn said?" Jordyn said with a frown. "I mean, hello! Jordan fucking Staal!"

"He's married!"

"Oh yeah. Wait...he's married! What a fucking jerk!"

"Right?"

"OMG! Jordan Staal wants to do you in the bathroom for sure!" Quinn exclaimed in a loud whisper as she hurried over. "Also, who knew russians were so hot. I thought it was just the swedes...." She fanned herself.

"Quinn!" Vaughn and Jordyn yelled.

"What?" They shook their heads at her as Quinn felt her phone vibrate at her hip. She looked down to see her incoming call was from Piper. She motioned for Jordyn to follow her outside as she answered.

"Piper?"

"Quinn?"

"Hey! How are you?"

"Good."

"Liar. What's up?"

"Its just..." Piper sighed.

"I'm putting you on speaker with Jordyn and Vaughn." She pulled the phone away from her ear, pressing a button on the touch screen and holding the phone in front of her.

“Hey Piper,” Jordyn said. "How is Dalps?"

"He's good. They left on the road for a couple days this morning."

"You keeping busy?"

"I found an animal shelter I'm volunteering at."

"Good. Making new friends?"

"Bob and his wife."

"Who?"

"He's this really nice security guard at the arena. Him and his wife have been really nice, taking care of me and Zac."

"I can't wait wait to meet him," Jordyn said.

"What about the other girlfriends?" Quinn interjected.

Piper sighed. "What's wrong Piper?" Quinn asked.

"The other girlfriends and wives...I'm not like them. I mean, they have all these designer clothes and shoes and purses and I'm just me. Plain old Piper."

"Plain old Piper is who Zac Dalpe fell in love with. She’s smart and sweet and funny and beautiful. And she's not plain, she's perfect," Jordyn said.

"And we're not all bitches," Vaughn added. "I'm a very nice WAG. I'm not better than anybody just because my boyfriend is like the sexiest man on ice." The girls all giggled.

"Tanya is nice," Piper admitted.

"If the captain's wife likes you, that’s good," Jordyn said. Piper sighed again.

"Who is the biggest bitch?" Quinn asked.

"Heather," Piper answered without hesitation.

"Who is Heather?" Quinn asked.

"Heather Staal?" Vaughn guessed.

"Yeah," Piper replied.

"I am going to text you some dirt on her," Vaughn said. "I've dealt with that trick before."

Jordyn grinned. "And I think I know one other way to calm her ass down. Her husband owes me one now."

The next day, Kris took the three women to lunch and they were joined by Marc Andre Fleury, James Neal, and Sidney Crosby. They went to an out of the way diner that Vaughn had always enjoyed going to when she visited Kris where there less of a chance of the guys being recognized. They sat in a large corner booth, Vaughn next to Kris and Marc next to him. Jordyn sat beside Marc, and then Quinn, James, and Sidney filed in after. Marc leaned close to Jordyn and whispered to her. She glanced over at him with a smile on her face, and leaned closer to whisper back.

"He's making his move," James said softly to Quinn. She looked over at him.

"Next he'll slip his arm around the back of her and scoot closer," Sidney observed. They all watched out of the corner of their eye as Marc did just as Sidney described. Quinn giggled.

"What's funny?" Jordyn asked her.

"Nothing," she replied with a grin. James and Sidney snickered. Jordyn shook her head at them.

"Ten bucks says he whispers something very french to her next," James said.

"No, he'll recommend what she orders," Sidney countered. They watched again as Marc leaned into Jordyn, pushing the hair off of her neck and whispering to her again. Jordyn immediately blushed.

"French," Quinn declared quietly. "Pay up Sid."

"You don't know for sure," Sidney said.

"Who blushes over what to order?"

"What if he told her to order the tube steak and white gravy?"

Quinn burst out laughing and within seconds, James and Sidney roared with laughter along with her. "Tube steak and white gravy," she muttered, setting her off in a fresh round of giggles.

"What are the three of you up to over there?" Vaughn asked.

"Nothing," the threesome trilled innocently. Vaughn shook her head and leaned into Kris before kissing him softly.

"Everything looks so good," Jordyn remarked as she looked over the menu. "I don't know what to order."

"Sid recommends the tube steak and white gravy; its supposed to be the specialty," Quinn said, looking down and studying the menu. Sidney turned red and James set his menu down as the laughter rolled from him. Quinn looked up and grinned at him.

"What are you having, Quinn?" James asked.

"Not the tube steak and white gravy, Nealer. I'm on restriction," she replied with a giggle. "Do you think Jordyn should have the tube steak and white gravy? I think Jordyn should have the tube steak and white gravy."

"I think the tube steak and white gravy is an excellent choice," he answered.

"Flower, do you think Jordyn should have the tube steak and white gravy?" Quinn asked.

"I think Jordyn should definitely have the tube steak and whiter gravy," Flower said, winking at her.

"Oh my God!" Jordyn said, burying her head in her hands. "Stop encouraging her!" Quinn leaned against James as they both howled with laughter.

"What are you having, Sid?" Quinn asked in between laughs.

He smiled. "Tube steak and white gravy," he dead panned in his most serious voice.

Quinn cracked up and leaned across James to squeeze Sidney's arm. "I love you!" she exclaimed.

"What about me?" James pouted.

"I love your ginger beard," Quinn said matter of factly. "And your hair. Sweet Jesus your hair is sexy."

Quinn laughed and joked throughout the meal with James and Sidney. Vaughn and Kris were in their own world and Flower kept Jordyn occupied by whispering in her ear. When the check came, Sidney grabbed it and handed the waitress a credit card. The other men protested but he waved them off.

"Kris and I are gonna get out of here," Vaughn said, slipping out of the booth and tugging Kris out with her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him for a kiss. "You two will be okay on your own?"

"I'll show Jordyn around," Flower offered. Jordyn nodded in agreement.

"Oh great! What about me?" Quinn pouted. "I am so not being a third wheel for that. You've been whispering sweet nothings in french over there for the last hour!"

"You can hang out with me," James offered.

Quinn's eye's lit up. "No way!" Jordyn said. "Don't even think about it, Quinn."

"What?"

"You have a boyfriend."

Quinn shook her head and she turned to James. "James, I have a boyfriend."

"I heard. Sid will hang out too," James answered.

"Shut up! Two dates? I'll take it!" Quinn said. The waitress brought Sidney back his card and he slipped it into his wallet. Quinn pushed James who shoved Sidney out of the booth.

"Let's go, cap. You drove," James said to Sidney. Quinn laced an arm through James' and the other through Sidney's, pulling them both from the restaurant.

Jordyn watched them go. "They can come with us," Vaughn said, pushing Kris towards the door to stop the threesome from leaving.

"No; she'll be fine," Jordyn said. "She loves Zach and she wouldn't jeopardize that. Not even for James Neal."

Later that night, Quinn was dancing with James at the bar when Vaughn and Kris walked in. Sidney waved at them and they joined him and a few of the other players. "Have fun today?" Vaughn asked.

Sidney grinned. "That girl is something else. We had a blast."

"What'd you do?"

"We went to the zoo!" Quinn squealed, throwing her arms around Vaughn. "Oh my god it was fantastic! Sidney got us all behind the scenes and everything."

"Sometimes it pays to be the great Sidney Crosby," he replied.

"And we had dinner with Geno who is all sorts of adorable and talks to me in Russian when I ask," Quinn added. She winked at him across the table and he smiled. "Have you talked to Jordyn?" Quinn asked Vaughn. She shook her head.

"No. You?"

"Nope. I suspect that means we will not be seeing her until tomorrow."

"At least she's in good hands," James said, rejoining them and handing a drink to Quinn.

"Thanks, Nealer. I'm glad we're best friends."

"You two are best friends now?" Vaughn asked.

"Yep," James said, slinging an arm around Quinn's shoulders. "We bonded."

"Bonded how?"

"I gave him girl advice," Quinn said. James blushed.

"James Neal! There's a girl?!" Vaughn exclaimed.

"There's a girl," he said quietly.

"And when she falls madly in love with Nealer, it'll be all because of me," Quinn said proudly. Geno appeared behind them, tapping Quinn's shoulder. She smiled at him and he held out his hand to her. She turned back to the table. "I'm gonna go dance with Geno. Don't miss me too much!" She grabbed Geno's hand and pulled him out to the dance floor.

Jordyn closed the door to the hotel room she and Quinn were sharing quietly behind her. Quinn sat up and flipped the light beside the bed on. "Tell me everything," she demanded. Jordyn sank down onto the bed beside Quinn.

"He is so sweet, a total gentleman," Jordyn said.

"And? How bendy is he?"

Jordyn sighed. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don’t know? You've been with Flower all day! What did you do?"

"Missed Justin."

"WHAT?!?"

"I miss Justin," Jordyn admitted quietly.

"Please tell me you're joking."

Jordyn shook her head sadly. "When he kissed me, I tried to forget everything because jesus the man can fucking kiss but I couldn't. I can't get Justin Peters off my mind."

Two days later, Piper took a deep breath, steeling herself before she walked into the lions den. Tanya had invited her over to help in the planning of an upcoming charity event the wives and girlfriends were planning. Tanya was the only of the women who had ever gone out of her way to make Piper feel welcome in Raleigh. A few of the other women were always polite and friendly enough at games but for the most part, Piper felt out of place around them and Heather took great joy in reminding Piper of her place in the hierarchy.

"Hey Piper, how are you?" Tanya asked, rising from the couch and crossing the room to give Piper a hug when she entered.

"I'm good. Thank you for inviting me," Piper answered quietly.
Tanya smiled. "We can always use fresh ideas." She led her over to the couch and patted the spot beside her. Piper sat down and smiled at the other women in the room. Piper was relieved that Heather was not there but it was short lived when she walked in ten minutes later. She said hello to the others, hugging her sister in law before sitting down. She ignored Piper completely.

"Piper, don't you volunteer at the animal shelter?" Tanya asked.

“Yes."

"I was thinking we could do something with them. Some other teams have done calendars. Maybe we could do the same. We'd just need to find a photographer."

"I actually do some photography in my free time."

"Well, we would really want a professional to do this, sweetie," Heather said. "I mean, the guys would need to look amazing and I don't know that an amateur hobbyist could accomplish what Tanya is talking about."

Tanya opened her mouth to speak but Piper steamrolled over her. "Actually, I've been doing photography for almost ten years now. I have an excellent portfolio if you'd like to see some examples of my work."

"I'm sure that's nice..."

"Heather!" Jordan's sharp voice cut through the room and she straightened. Piper grinned. "I need to talk to you," Jordan said. Heather followed him from the room. She came back several minutes later with a contrite look on her face. Jordan leaned against the door frame with a smile on his face. "Hey Piper, hey Tanya," he said.

Tanya smiled back and greeted him. Piper's eyes grew wide and her cheeks burned but she stuttered out a hello back to him also. Heather frowned at Piper before looking away from her.

Jordan grinned. "Sorry for busting up your meeting, Tanya. Eric around?"

"He took the boys to the park."

He nodded. "I'll go look for them. See ya!"

Tanya turned her attention to Piper when Jordan walked out of the room. "So, Piper, can you talk to the people at the shelter this week and see if they'd be interested in doing this with us?" Tanya asked.

"Sure, Tanya."

"And if they are, then I would love for you to take the photographs."

After the meeting ended, Tanya snagged Piper, inviting her to stay a little while longer. When the last of the other women had left, Tanya led Piper into the kitchen.

"Drink?" Tanya asked.

"Water would be great," Piper answered. Tanya nodded and filled two glasses. She motioned to the stools at the breakfast bar and Piper sat down. Tanya sat beside her.

"How do you like Raleigh?"

"It's nice. Different from Charlotte."

"Miss your friends?"

Piper smiled. "You have no idea. They always had a way to make everything interesting."

"It's great to have friends like that."

"Yes it is."

"Things with Zac are good?"

"Very good."

"It can be stressful. You just have to support him, no matter what. I don't think that will be a problem for you though. You seem very sweet and I can tell you care a great deal for Zac. He's lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky to have him."

Tanya smiled and placed a reassuring hand over Piper's. "Never doubt that Zac is the luckiest guy alive because he has you, Piper. Don't let the jealous bitches in this world tear you down."

"I don't feel like I fit in," Piper admitted.

"Just be you and don't let Heather make you feel like shit. She's a shitty person and a total bitch. We're all still dumbfounded that Jordan married her. Speaking of which, I didn't know that you knew Jordan," she commented.

Piper blushed. "I haven't met him before."

"How did he know your name?"

"I think my friends met him, in Pittsburgh."

"Ah, I see. Well, you let me know if she starts anything, ok?"