Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 103:

Chapter One Hundred Three
-Alex-
"What is this about, Sid?" I laughed as I was being walked through someplace blindfolded, "Where are you taking me?"
"You'll see," he said and I could hear the smile on his face through his words.
I felt Sidney stop me and then he moved in front of me. Sidney picked me up and I felt my feet touch a hard surface, but we were rocking a little, '...A boat?...' I thought as I clung to him because I didn't know where we were.
"Alex," Sidney breathed as he backed up, pulling me forward.
"Can I look now?"
"No, not yet," he laughed.
"Why not?"
"Because we're not there yet," he said and then kissed my cheek, "Just hold on."
"Sid?" I called when I felt him walk away, and I felt like I was going to fall.
"I'm here," he said as he came back and placed his hands on my arms, "You can look."
I took the blind fold off and gasped when I saw a little table full of mini chocolate chip mint ice creams, strawberries, and wine. I smirked and looked over towards him to see a smile plastered on his face.
"What is this?"
"This is me trying to show you how sorry I am for being such an asshole this past month," he said and I walked over towards the little table and laughed at the cheesy, romantic, adorable candle lit dinner.
"Who helped you?" I laughed and turned around to see Sidney's face a little red.
"That obvious?"
"Sid, I know you, you're not the most creative person when it comes to romance," I teased as I walked over towards him and placed my hands on the end of his jacket.
"Sorry," he muttered and I smiled, leaned up and pressed my lips against his.
"I love the fact that you ask for help," I whispered as I pulled away and he smiled at me, "Shows that you care."
"I love you," Sidney said as I grabbed his hand and walked him over towards the table.
"This is so cute," I laughed and Sidney sat me down and pushed my chair in and then sat down across from me.

-Sidney-
I gulped as I watched as she ate the strawberry, everything she was doing was driving me crazy, I just wanted to bring her downstairs and have my way with her.
The boat that we were on was Chris Kunitz's, he was letting me use it tonight, and most of the ideas were from the guys, but the food choice was mine. Alex loved wine, strawberries and of course, mint chocolate chip ice cream. I was in love with Alex, I didn't want her to leave me or the team, so I listened to Mel, and parked my ass in the suck up lane.
"So who's boat is this?" Alex asked as she stood up and I watched as she ran her hand along the banister and sucked on the strawberry, I had to try hard not to groan at how sexy it looked. She turned around and smirked at me, I knew she was doing this on purpose, she wanted to see if I would cave, and I so wanted to cave.
I smirked and shook my head, "I'm not telling you."
"Come on, Sid! You haven't told me anything!" she whined with a smile on her face.
I laughed and then stood up and walked over towards her, "Maybe because you don't need to know," I breathed into her ear and I pulled away to see that she put the last piece of strawberry in her mouth and then she bent down to grab her wine glass.
"And why's that?"
"Because I like knowing something that you don't," I teased and she laughed and took a sip of her wine and then put the glass down.
"Well," she laughed and then leaned her arm on my shoulder, having her hand dangle down, "do you want to know something that I do know?"
She asked as she pulled herself onto me and I placed my hands on her hips. I shivered as I felt her cold hands sneak under my shirt and go up my chest. I managed to choke out a 'what' as she started to kiss my neck.
"I do believe Mr. Crosby, that you want to jump me right now," she laughed as she pulled away and walked passed me.
"I don't know what you're talking about," I managed to get out as I turned around to see her walking backwards towards the stairs to the bottom deck.
"Are you sure?" she said cockily with a smirk on her face.
"Po-Positive," I gulped as she took the first step and I saw her kick off her shoes.
"Is that one hundred percent positivity?" she asked as she threw her jacket off and I saw the tight shirt that she was wearing.
I told her that we were going out tonight, but I had told her to dress simple because it wasn't going to be with anyone else. Alex chose to wear jeans and a tight penguins t-shirt, with a long and loose purple scarf that matched her dark purple button up jacket, that was now on the floor.
"N- Yes," I coughed out and then groaned when Alex smirked evilly and I watched as she slid her hands down to her jeans and unbuttoned them, I had to bite my lip to avoid groaning loudly.
"What?" she laughed as she pulled her zipped down and moved her hands up to the hem of her shirt and pulled it up a little.
"Christ Alex!" I groaned as she took her shirt off and threw it at me, showing off her pink lacey bra and I saw her new tattoo on her side.
"Damn," I smirked as I eyed her ink; it was like her side was exploding with flowers, butterflies and birds. It started underneath her stomach and then curved and went up her side. Exotic flowers to colorful birds butterflies and birds, it looked really cool and it suited her personality a lot.
"You like?" she asked and I nodded my head, "I got it after Christmas."
"I didn't see it at New Year," I said as I tried to remember, only to hear her laugh.
"You were a little drunk and a little busy on New Years," she smirked and I watched as she slid her hands behind her and looked like she was going to take her bra off.
"Shit!" I growled and then ran towards her and pressed my lips against hers, "The things you do to me, Alex."
"I'm pretty sure that goes both ways, Sid," she laughed and then back down a few steps and smirked towards me. She pointed towards me and then commanded me to follow her with just a few moves of her finger.
I smirked and bent my head as I followed her down the stairs and closing the door behind me. She laughed as I walked over towards her and placed my hands on her hips and rammed her into mine. Alex moaned as I pushed her onto the table behind her and she laid back. I put my hands on her jeans and ripped them down in one motion, along with her underwear, and she kicked them off and sat up.
"I was wondering what was taking you so long," she breathed into my neck and I felt her nip my ear and move her hands under my shirt as I took my jacket off.
"God, Alex," I groaned as the shirt was over my head and she was kissing my neck again and I felt her hands messing with my belt.
“You’re not the only one that can please,” she muttered and I threw my head back and groaned when I felt her grab me.

-Melanie-
“So you think she’s gunna leave?” I asked Geno as the two of us sat on the couch and watched TV. I was snuggled up next to him and leaning into his shoulder feeling him play with me hair.
“Not after tonight,” he said with a smirk and I looked at him strangely.
“What did he do?”
“He show Alex he sorry,” Geno said and looked down towards me and kissed my forehead, “She not gunna be mad at him after tonight.”
“You boys planned something didn’t you?”
“We help Sid, nothing more,” Geno said and I smirked and shook my head.
“Boy you guys are worse than Sam and I together,” I laughed and Geno smirked and shook his head.
“No one is worse than you, Sam and Alex planning something together,” Geno teased and I laughed and reached up to kiss his cheek, “How is Sam?”
“She said morning sickness sucks,” I said as I looked back towards the TV and found myself falling asleep because Geno was of course, watching the NHL network.